Lytes

Legendary
Kin
1,093💸
Kumi
2,845💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We've had enough stealing go on already, we don't need more of it. To answer doe, Mods can see post history so they could jus validate Skorm's claim that iss his mission by looking at the post.
Not planning on it.
Just curious since I always assumed putting customs/missions on threads people can access is a no-no.

Azu

Elite
Kin
279💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I did some doodles inspired by your posts.

I'm too tired to read the rest. I have so many missions to grade, rules to write, and other shit to do to worry about NPCs that honestly are just there for people to use when they want.
You must be registered for see images
Soooooo, lets say, HYPOTHETICALLY, if I wanted to (AND IM NOT SAYING I WANT TO) start my journey in the new NW, where would I start? What would I need to do? Where would I post first? etc etc. HYPOTHETICALLY. Because I've been trying to figure it out but I'm too dense and I'm not getting anywhere.
Here Scorps.

To see what landmarks are claimed, use this map:

You must be registered for see medias

I do have to say that the two most useful links to start out in the NW are these two:

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Oh, you don't say?

Anyways, what are peoples' impressions on Witchwood rules?
I think youve done a good job to cater to what everyone wants.
Im a little sad about the artifacts. The ones we have amready getting removed, but toally understand it. Only because mine wasnt a weapon one at all lmao.
I like the idea of the Dark Tower landmark as well.

Azu

Elite
Kin
279💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, you don't say?
I am sure there is a lot of fun in what you do.

Btw, is Drackos a name from a game or sth?

Thats me when turning in my missions to Howard too xD
I think I should turn the long post and Howard's response into a doodle as well. That was hilarious. Can you link me to that on discord?

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
  • Haha
Reactions: RuckenTM and Azu

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
4 uses or two arcs.... and all previous artefacts are gone...

I mean, I don't want to be that guy, but the effort me and Lee put into the doubles tournament to gain special artefacts for them to be stripped from us no matter what in that given time is kinda a kick in the teeth. I mean i got my other artefact as a reward for being active through the Tiamat arc.

I understand why the submitted ones are being slowly removed, but shouldn't we be compensated if the change is being made like this. It's not just for myself but anyone else that has put major effort into events in the past year or two (doubles, tiamat, dark tower), rather than a use cap of 4 and losing it either way, shouldn't there be some form of compensation.

I mean i get that it's not what envisioned for the ninja world Artefacts, but I didn't personally submit mine, it was created as a reward in the doubles tournament. It's fantastic to use for several reasons even though I've only used it's main ability once. It's just a bit depressing if I'm honest to know I'm losing it....

Reactions: RuckenTM