781💸
Kumi
75💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rejoice!

Want a derust battle? D:
Potentially but my availability is pretty scattered and I have little experience RPing hahaha

Plus my bio probably needs to be updated to reflect the new structure... i.e. ‘Academy Student’ only two basic elements and one ninja ability =__=

Last edited:

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
mic check
Approved.

*Takes your mic and drops it*
(Sonikkutorakutābīmu) - Sonic tractor beam
Type: Tool
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40(-10/turn)
Damage: N/A(80, if used aggressively and slam a shinobi into the ground for instance)
Description: The tractor cannon is a device placed inside the hand of the wielder and is about the size of a cent. The tractor cannon uses sound frequenciez to attract an object in question by surrounding it in a concentrated high-pitch and constantly controlled loud sound which in turn creates a force field around the object. This gives the properties of manipulating foreign objects without actually touching them, however the technology of this device is very underwhelming and is in a very early state of scientific research but the limits of the sonic tractor beam is that it can only move objects that are the same weight or less than the wielder of the tool. If the user wants to remain gripping an object for more than one turn, additional chakra needs to be put into the device and they may not close their one hand where the device is on since that would disrupt the tractor beams sound-waves. Therefore, techniques that requires handseals cannot be used at the same time as the tractor beam is used for an object(pulling, lifting etc). A way to neutralise being lifted up in the air and smashed into the ground is to simply disrupt the soundwaves by using wind. The user must also always focus the device on the object they are lifting. If an object is caught in the force-field of the tractor beam that is of much greater weight than the user, it will only partially slow it down. The tractor beam can push and drag objects in pretty decent speeds(up to the users own speed base). The minimal weight the tractor beam can influence is the weight of a feather.

Note: Objects that are to be manipulated cannot exceed the weight of the user or a regular human to have lift-off from the ground. They may only be partially slowed down.
Note: The maximum reach for the tractor beam, or as far as it can push objects is long-range.
Note: The tractor beams hold only lasts for a maximum of 3 turns and can only be used twice per battle for holding objects that long.

Last edited:

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've come back sporadically throughout the years but yeah 2014 is probably when I was last consistent. I'm trying to restart my RP journey. You taught me a bit once upon a time haha
I'd like to get back into restarting a journey through this site - I certainly have the time again. Hopefully I had a positive impact with that teaching, because that's really all I was going for.

Reactions: Josh

Josh

Legendary
Kin
781💸
Kumi
75💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'd like to get back into restarting a journey through this site - I certainly have the time again. Hopefully I had a positive impact with that teaching, because that's really all I was going for.
Oh definitely. I was doing well but it was back in 2012 when the site was super active and I was a Mod. I think time just got away and I was never the type to be overly pushy about reminding about training. The format has certainly changed and since I never made it far my rank is far different now unless I got some approval from the RP Mods... but since I never got far anyway it's probably beneficial I start over from the basics aside from my custom summoning haha! I ain't giving that up :|

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh definitely. I was doing well but it was back in 2012 when the site was super active and I was a Mod. I think time just got away and I was never the type to be overly pushy about reminding about training. The format has certainly changed and since I never made it far my rank is far different now unless I got some approval from the RP Mods... but since I never got far anyway it's probably beneficial I start over from the basics aside from my custom summoning haha! I ain't giving that up :|
Suppose I'll have to find out what I still have, if anything, and where I should go with it. It'd be nice to have someone to journey with - we'll have to rp together from time to time. :)

Josh

Legendary
Kin
781💸
Kumi
75💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Suppose I'll have to find out what I still have, if anything, and where I should go with it. It'd be nice to have someone to journey with - we'll have to rp together from time to time. :)
Absolutely! I think you will be able to retain quite a bit compared to me. Now that I'm a bit more settled in life I plan to be on here a little more. Hopefully I will be in better sparring/fighting condition soon!

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Absolutely! I think you will be able to retain quite a bit compared to me. Now that I'm a bit more settled in life I plan to be on here a little more. Hopefully I will be in better sparring/fighting condition soon!
Well, I'm hoping to have some kind of legitimate bio by that point so we can get back into the swing of things.