21💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Indeed sir, Merry Xmas
Post automatically merged:

F it risking a double post... STRAWBERRY!!! How the heck you been man? Bessy been worried sick about you
Great enjoying my winter holidays! and yourself vegeta ?(Jirens better btw), Bessy the Underwater cow is the highlight of this RP, totally worth the double post lol

Bloo

Symbol of Peace
Immortal
Kin
2,033💸
Kumi
1,454💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You really going for EIG? Should just wait it out for something more powerful and can be used a lot lol. I should have waited instead of getting the third raikage. Take it from me look at everything and wait it out.
Its the only mode I can replace the CM on my Ice bio. I'd much rather have SM but I can't put it on an ice bio and even if I could I'd have to drop my puppets to have perfect SM. Can't really put anything on my hashi bio other than if I get fuin/medical and those aren't really useful to me and my third bio is probably always gonna be a dual abilities bio so no mode or advanced nin for it.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Its the only mode I can replace the CM on my Ice bio. I'd much rather have SM but I can't put it on an ice bio and even if I could I'd have to drop my puppets to have perfect SM. Can't really put anything on my hashi bio other than if I get fuin/medical and those aren't really useful to me and my third bio is probably always gonna be a dual abilities bio so no mode or advanced nin for it.
Imperfect Sage Mode is better hands down