RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
That's what I'm saying he could be looking for away to bring him back with the DNA in the future. Tobirama came up with the Edo and some how Madara learned about it. That's when he remembers he has his brother DNA and uses it. I'm asking why he didn't do that. Topics of the week for the RP will just get us active and throw some theories out there
Or he just accepted the fact his brother died but wanted the world to be better than what he went through, so he devised a plan to have everyone have a good dream. No flaws, all logic.

Reactions: Shady Doctor

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Or he just accepted the fact his brother died but wanted the world to be better than what he went through, so he devised a plan to have everyone have a good dream. No flaws, all logic.
But this is the reason for the topic of the day today. What's another reason why he didn't. We can get that he problem thought and came up with this plan

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyone interested in buying this Artifact? It increases your healing by 50% and if you die it brings you back to life.

( Sōshō Heisa no Shūhen ) - Periapt of Wound Closure
Type: Artifact
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Damage: ( heals 40 )
Description: The Periapt of Wound Closure is a tiny heart-shaped charm with two passive effects. The first is when the wielder is rendered unconscious by any form of damage it will automatically heal them by forty points of damage. This is a minuscule amount but it is enough to rouse them from unconsciousness and allow them to move, act, and fight without needing to wait out the usual health regeneration period. This happens passively, and autonomously. The secondary effect is that any healing effect used upon the wielder is 1.5xs more effective only on the wielder excluding Yang Release. So a technique that would heal them for thirty health instead, heals them for forty-five health. This is only true for techniques used by the user on themselves. This effect excludes the Periapt of Wound Closure which always heals the same fixed forty health no matter the wielder or their abilities.
Note: The unconscious healing effect can be used once per arc
Still open.. any offers? lmao

Last edited:

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can you even sell the tourny artifacts? Or the event ones?

On a side note, your pervy army needs you, enroll now for your own freedom... visit... wwwwwww.myprofileormessagemeorsomethng.perv.com
I believe I can sell this one since it's not from a tourney. Its from an event, so I'm assuming it's like any other artifact.