Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

Kooljay 👑

Elite
Joined
Mar 17, 2014
Messages
5,092
Reaction score
418
Her CC not NW clan.
Dont worry. Make an Uchiha character and join my Uchiha legion in the NW. You will be protected. I have plans for the NW once I get my rinnegan. :facts:
 

Troi

Deez
Supreme
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
21,060
Reaction score
1,634
Dont worry. Make an Uchiha character and join my Uchiha legion in the NW. You will be protected. I have plans for the NW once I get my rinnegan. :facts:
If you think I'll be out here rocking a 3T with you monsters running around, you are sorely mistaken.
 

Mirai

Supreme
Joined
Aug 17, 2011
Messages
23,315
Reaction score
1,449
Dont worry. Make an Uchiha character and join my Uchiha legion in the NW. You will be protected. I have plans for the NW once I get my rinnegan. :facts:
You must be registered for see images

Iyanna probably
 

Tsuki

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Apr 27, 2012
Messages
38,983
Reaction score
1,829
Is only being allowed 1 F-Rank custom summoning animal still a thing? If so, what type of unique stuff are they allowed to do? Surely they aren't just one rank higher.
 
Top