Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Have they formed the Akatsuki yet?

Also, sensei can teach just about anything right?
We can teach almost anything with the exception of the following, unless we've already learned it.

Sensei are now able to teach everything beside:

Yin

Yang

Yin/Yang

EMS

Eight Inner Gates

Medical Ninjutsu

I might be missing something, but just always link me the new training and ask the possible questions you may have on the odd fields. Have fun. I'll possibly make an extra thread where the questions will be placed in and saved with its answer just to make things easier.

Reactions: Smirk and Bloo

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Have they formed the Akatsuki yet?

Also, sensei can teach just about anything right?
I thought it was, except the members hold artifacts now instead of rings, maybe they go by a different name. I still need to level up and kill em, i made an account to join the akatsuki but been slaccin finna level the fck up

#AmeForeverThough

Reactions: Shinta

Bloo

Symbol of Peace
Immortal
Kin
2,033💸
Kumi
1,454💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought it was, except the members hold artifacts now instead of rings, maybe they go by a different name. I still need to level up and kill em, i made an account to join the akatsuki but been slaccin finna level the fck up

#AmeForeverThough
Idk don't keep up with the NW, but I didn't think they had formed yet.

Speaking of villages did LoK ever hand out the village CJs we we allowed to keep?

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Idk don't keep up with the NW, but I didn't think they had formed yet.

Speaking of villages did LoK ever hand out the village CJs we we allowed to keep?
Before i went mia im pretty sure each village had to have a vote or some shit on which cj theyd
Let the people keep as long as it was in the cj thread, maybe it changed , you were from the leaf ?