Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yo ass just be in here talking to yourself folk LMAO
Not shit else to do. Either people are too busy for me to RP with or doing the raid. They don’t want to pull up to the Moon Isle. So I just be in here chilling. Hoping someone answers my questions. It’s a lonely RP for me at the moment.

Reactions: Shady Doctor

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Aesahaettr

Kin
29💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reactions: Troi

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thanks, and okay cool. I'll keep reading the guides as well!
Absolutely. You start off as academy student, but it’s quite easy to get to chuunin which is what I am and you can do most things as chuunin. A tad bit of effort goes into getting jounin (which is when you pretty much can do it all) but it’s not as hard as I sometimes cry about. I’m just lazy.

If you need anything at all, feel free to let me know.

Aesahaettr

Kin
29💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Absolutely. You start off as academy student, but it’s quite easy to get to chuunin which is what I am and you can do most things as chuunin. A tad bit of effort goes into getting jounin (which is when you pretty much can do it all) but it’s not as hard as I sometimes cry about. I’m just lazy.

If you need anything at all, feel free to let me know.
Great, so it's ranked like the series :cool: That's cool, and alright I see that one can send messages to people as well.

Reactions: Troi

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Great, so it's ranked like the series :cool: That's cool, and alright I see that one can send messages to people as well.
Yep yep. We have an amazing RP system here. Also more balanced than the last version which is what I was used to. Less biased and everyone can get access to everything now, very unlike how it was some years ago.

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Reactions: Aesahaettr and Troi