Kin
1,692💸
Kumi
35,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oof. Thanks a lot UwU

No worries. Also, I've heard something about an orientation for new members who've joined the RP, but since you're a returning member I'm not sure how that would work. But the orientation is basically you being under the tutelage of a sensei who'll show you how the RP works and stuff. Might be worthwhile to inquire further into that.​

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Oof. Thanks a lot UwU
I can give you a qyick tldr rundown. If youre brand new you should contact a sensei, or @Detective L and they will give you an orientation going through everything the roleplay section has to offer Nd how to do everything.
If you just want to jumo straight into it, youll need a bio, with the rules for making a bio found in the rules and guide section. Then you can challenge abother member to a battle or go explore and fight and do missions in the ninja world.
A lot has been added recently such as a kumi system to buy abilities and certain bios.
A new specialty system to give greater control and benefits over specialties and a brand new ninja world with new villages to join.

Please PM me if you need any help or more info

Reactions: Shanks