Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay so I am seriously looking for a sensei for Bubblegum Ninjutsu but in case I can't find any, would it be acceptable to use the techniques (up to my rank) without training if I understand them already? I want to get back in the saddle for a time while I am in quarantine lockdown. Help please?

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Okay so I am seriously looking for a sensei for Bubblegum Ninjutsu but in case I can't find any, would it be acceptable to use the techniques (up to my rank) without training if I understand them already? I want to get back in the saddle for a time while I am in quarantine lockdown. Help please?
Any sensei can teach anything lol, ask @Slacker or @Shady Doctor

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey bro i replied on Discord, not sure if you saw. Hit me up if you want help with anything. I can teach you bubblegum yeah.

Slide into my dms if you need any help with the changes bro.

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
Mara Sov from Destiny, either an otsotsuki custom or another chimera. Not sure you can have two hiruko bios though.. If not, it'll have to be an otsotsuki, long as i can put Tenseigan on it.
You have tenseigan just as part of Hiruko right? You can't just make another Tenseigan bio with that, you'll have to buy the actual tenseigan for Otsotsuki.

Reactions: Howard

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
How are you doing buddy?

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
No, i bought tenseigan. However, i need LoK to remove extra 3K to put it on my Hiruko bio.
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. You bought Tenseigan for Hiruko only, if you want it on another bio you have to buy the full price tenseigan again. Same way if I want Otsotsuki Tenseigan I have to buy that as well as the hyuga one I already have.

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Any sensei can teach anything lol, ask @Slacker or @Shady Doctor
Awesomesauce senpai <3

Hey bro i replied on Discord, not sure if you saw. Hit me up if you want help with anything. I can teach you bubblegum yeah.

Slide into my dms if you need any help with the changes bro.
AW cool thanks man. Will do and what name did you use to go by. Been a while ~_~'

How are you doing buddy?
Ah one of NB Legendary swordsmen <3

Im doing fine senpai I missed you too xD

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
I'll have to ask someone about that, but that's quite lame.
That's just how it works, if you have a Hiruko you are buying the right to have that ability on Hiruko, not to have that ability period. Which is why it costs less. I've already discussed this with the staff here previously hence me telling you, but by all means ask someone if you disbelieve it.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It actually makes sense tbh. Iss the same for me, I bought EMS for my Sasuke bio, but I can't jus add it to my Hiruko bio. I'd have to buy it again.
That's just how it works, if you have a Hiruko you are buying the right to have that ability on Hiruko, not to have that ability period. Which is why it costs less. I've already discussed this with the staff here previously hence me telling you, but by all means ask someone if you disbelieve it.
I understand it for abilities such as Leg Weights where it clearly says:
  • This training is done to the bio, not the user, thus one needs to gain if for each bio the user wishes to put it
For others it makes no sense imo. Would i have to buy Yin twice as well if i want to use it on two bios? z.o

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
I understand it for abilities such as Leg Weights where it clearly says:
  • This training is done to the bio, not the user, thus one needs to gain if for each bio the user wishes to put it
For others it makes no sense imo. Would i have to buy Yin twice as well if i want to use it on two bios? z.o
Before I continue are you being facetious or serious? Because if you genuinely don't understand I'll explain further gladly, but if you're just looking for things to back up how you want it to be then there isn't much point. Yin is a universal ability, it's in the name.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Before I continue are you being facetious or serious? Because if you genuinely don't understand I'll explain further gladly, but if you're just looking for things to back up how you want it to be then there isn't much point. Yin is a universal ability, it's in the name.
Leg weights is also a universal ability..