KitsuneDreams

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Konbonwa!

Hello, everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself before I jump into this amazing world.

I have another account on this website already, however, I have decided to create a new one to be able to start fresh and anew, and be able to focus on the battle sections of these multitudes of forums!

I am currently teaching myself Japanese, and I am a photographer employed both by myself and through a small studio in the town next to mine. I enjoy taking photos of fine art subjects, as well as different headshots and portraits.

If I had to choose just one jutsu to take from the world of Naruto(Including but not limited to Naruto Classic, Shippuden, and Boruto: The Next Generation) I would take the Rinnegan (Known as a Doujutsu or Optical Jutsu), particularly Sasuke's version, and would simply travel to the Naruto Dimension to be able to study and learn about Tai, Gen, and Ninjutsu; as well as all the other forms of fighting and science offered by the world.

If anyone has any questions, tips (Maybe particularly about how to design a nice bio/ profile page/ Signature), or hints as to a good Sensei for training I would greatly appreciate it!

Please feel free to message me anytime! I will try to reply to all Quotes, PM's and VM's and any other mentions as fast and accurately as possible.

I will mostly be on during the evenings until my second job starts and I can get a diffractive schedule in place of when I'll be active on the website.