Konan weakest akatsuki member

F1N1X

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Anime shown that clearly. Tobi kill her just with his taijutsu and one Izanagi shot. Maybie she did alot demage on Tobi, but just imagine what would happen if he face Nagato or Itachi. Just meal would left of him, offcorse if he had it :) Hidan i think is stronger because he only use taijutsu and how we saw taijutsu > Konan. Even White Zetsu army i think could take her, Black side probably have something teribly strong so combinate that Zetsu > Konan. She is hot and whatever(especialy her voice) but whos say to her what she could became ninja? She may work in chunin exams but whos gave her akatsuki clothes?
You must be registered for see images

Better

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
c'mon better, she isnt weaker than Hidan
If you don't know hidan ability he'll most likely kill 90% of shinobi

Zetsu can merge within the ground and appear anywhere he wants, kinda like tobi but a little slower, for a fight that would be very useful

Konan without any prep just has chakra infused paper and can turn her self into paper

No bombs, no ocean just infused paper :|

Kronos

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Anime shown that clearly. Tobi kill her just with his taijutsu and one Izanagi shot. Maybie she did alot demage on Tobi, but just imagine what would happen if he face Nagato or Itachi. Just meal would left of him, offcorse if he had it :) Hidan i think is stronger because he only use taijutsu and how we saw taijutsu > Konan. Even White Zetsu army i think could take her, Black side probably have something teribly strong so combinate that Zetsu > Konan. She is hot and whatever(especialy her voice) but whos say to her what she could became ninja? She may work in chunin exams but whos gave her akatsuki clothes?
Let's go back a bit. She was the one who almost killed Madara in the latest episode, she holds long range attacks and a wide spread of paper transformation. While with Hidan, he just uses his Jashin Sacrifice.

Crimson Glow

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
In my opinion, Hidan is the weakest member of the Akatsuki. (I'm not even gonna count Zetsu cause he's more of a spy than a fighter..)
Yeah, Hidan is immortal and has one hell of a unique jutsu.. But if he was stuck in a battle with a great long/mid-range fighter he would be utterly ****ed. His jutsu isn't exactly easy to execute during battle since he has to draw the circle and all that shit..

Konan only lost to Tobi because of Izanagi. If Tobi hadn't used it, he would've been dead right now. She didn't expect him to be able to do something like that and how the hell was she supposed to counter it?