Konan weakest akatsuki member

Itachi8179

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Anime shown that clearly. Tobi kill her just with his taijutsu and one Izanagi shot. Maybie she did alot demage on Tobi, but just imagine what would happen if he face Nagato or Itachi. Just meal would left of him, offcorse if he had it :) Hidan i think is stronger because he only use taijutsu and how we saw taijutsu > Konan. Even White Zetsu army i think could take her, Black side probably have something teribly strong so combinate that Zetsu > Konan. She is hot and whatever(especialy her voice) but whos say to her what she could became ninja? She may work in chunin exams but whos gave her akatsuki clothes?

Vexorian

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Konan is in no way the weakest of the Akatsuki. She's behind Itachi, Tobi, Nagato obviously. She could easily fight Kisame, due to the fact that her fighting style allows her to utilize range, making Samehada useless. As for Kakuzu, it would be one hell of a fight.

She's easily ahead of the rest though, that includes Orochimaru. I don't understand why, but people always hating on the females.

Reactions: UchihaNagashi

Vexorian

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I dont think any Akatsuki member... with the exception of Itachi, would ever force Tobi to use Itzunagi. Konan's got mad skills, this thread shouldn't even exist.
I think Kisame may, as well as Kakuzu. Possibly. Just due to the fact that there would be too much going on for Tobi to comprehend at any one moment. But, ultimately, Tobi would utilize Izanagi just as he did against Konan, catch them off-guard, and slaughter them. Setting that aside, this thread SHOULD NOT EXIST, you are right. Kids these days. :rag:

USSJ Future Trunks

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
nope she one of the strongest, even without the paper ocean move. she's one of the most versatile since she can turn her paper into wings, split herself, make paper clones, harden her paper so that its as strong as steel, soak herself in water to make her resistant to katons, sneak explosive tags on people without them noticing etc.

Yeah she has exploding papers - deidara has exploding clue but no one say hes at same level as nagato or itachi.
with exploding papers, hiruzen defeated hashirama and tobirama.

Reactions: UchihaNagashi

Itachi8179

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I dont understand when people says - SHE HAS BILLION PAPERS AND THATS WHY SHE CAN KILL ANYONE. Wake up, all shinobi has them own special abilities and thats because she has billion papers doesnt gave her advantage. Sasori has 100 puppets and what than? how konan can beat him - he has 100 puppets its impossible. Stupid but just like that think alot people. BECAUSE BILLION PAPERS SHE INVINCIBLE - what a joke :DD

Itachi8179

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Its the same line like nagato - BECAUSE HE HAS CHIBAKU NO ONE CAN'T BEAT HIM. Shinobi like Itachi dont even let him use that jutsu when he would dead already. So its usless talk what one jutsu can win a fight. But its normal when boys 13years think so :)

Itachi8179

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
If Itachi could have killed off Tobi, he would have. instead he went the sneaky way by implanting amaterasu into Sasuke. Pre-rinnegan Tobi is really underrated, the only akatuski who can definitely beat him is Nagato.
Tobi himself admited what itachi could kill him. So what you want to say? BECAUSE OF CHIBAKU nagato the only one in your opinion?