blackbird31468

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
sasori easily wins, all he needs to do is cut her to shreds then light her on fire and boom she's done for.you might say that she'd win because of billions of paper bombs, but she doesn't have any, she needs weeks to prepare and can't carrie it anywere she goes.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hmm...Konan VS Sasori? If I had to chose it would be...Sasori? The reason I say this is because of these reasons :hey::
1) Konan tends to trap the enemy before attacking but she is vulnerable to attacks involving fire and water. And Sasori's poison could act like water.
2) Sasori likes to pinpoint his exact target before making a move so Konan would be easy to spot out for him.
3) Konan has so much preparation if she wants to detonate someone so the chance of having a random battle with Sasori would result in a loss for her.
4) Konan is your typical long range fighter so is Sasori but his puppets can get as close or not making it difficult for Konan to maneuver around the battlefield.
5) Sasori always has a back up plan unlike Konan. Once her paper is ruined or tarnished she is done fighting. Sasori has many plans so he can never give so easily.

black uchiha

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
konan can control like 1 billion of explosives
It's 600 billion
but she can't use in a random battle it took her weeks to prepare it she's not going to be able to do that in every single battle she comes across.
It took her years but in a fight you would have to give the people their all so she would have it

But I go with sasori

enthaim

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It's definitely Konan because she already knows about Sasori and all his abilities so she would prepare for the battles. As I mentioned before, Konan, despite controlling paper, is actually strong against fire. I doubt that Sasori even knew that Konan existed during his time with Akatsuki because they never showed her being around during their meetings.

black uchiha

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It's definitely Konan because she already knows about Sasori and all his abilities so she would prepare for the battles. As I mentioned before, Konan, despite controlling paper, is actually strong against fire. I doubt that Sasori even knew that Konan existed during his time with Akatsuki because they never showed her being around during their meetings.
Lol he knew