BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright we know the rules. 3 kai release 4 substitution.
Any scenery for you? Just a river for me. You go on and make the first move sinc eu have less posts ill be there in a sec

Kimimaro the bone warrior

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what elements are u and ur abillies

i activate curse seal level 2

then use

Teshi Sendan - Ten Finger Drilling Bullets
will use his fingers to fire his distal phalange bones as bullets. As the bones fly through the air, they will rotate and drill into their target once they make contact.

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I use primarily wind and water but ill stick to one this match unless i find necessary need to go to my 2nd.
To dodge the attack i use body of paper, which will just make them cut holes in paper =]
Next I'll use;
(Origami No Jutsu)-Paper Folding Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:10
Damge Points:N/A
Description:After using body of paper jutsu the user can turn those sheets of paper into animals.
Note:If the animal is small chakra cost= - 10(can create 10 animals), if medium chakra cost= - 15(can create 10 animals), and if large chakra cost = 20(can create 10 animals)
TIMES THREE
10 dragons, 10 cranes, and ten butterfly all attacking u.

Then kage benshin [5] and we all run into the forest.

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
okay but that aint gunna help u

i use Doton no Jutsu - Earth Release Technique

to go underground to dogde ur paper jutsu

then use

Sawarabi no Mai - Dance of the Young Ferns
Kimimaro quickly grows a multitude of tall spikes from his body to create a large forest of bonecovering the field . While in this form he himself can merge into the bone trees to attack his target from whichever spike he wants.the bones are stronger then steel

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My clones and I are hiding somewhere concealed and you cannot find us with your bones.
We will then all use;

(Debari no Jutsu)-Astral Projection
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: By forming the needed hand seals, a distorted astral form of the ninja’s being will appear at any desired location. This spirit is not tangible but still allows the user to perform jutsu that would not require creating a tangible body to perform. While in the spirit form, the ninja’s voice will also sound deep and distorted. While the technique is active, the real body remains inactive in a meditative state.
Note:Must be taught this jutsu by an Akatsuki Character(All Akatsuki Can use this automaticlly.)

In your bone place Ill use this on you;

(Kekkaimon Gofuu Jutsu:Hachimon Heijou)-Five Point Barrier Sealing Technique:Hachi`s GateType:Supplementary
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:60
Damage Points:N/A
Description:This jutsu is used in conjuction with a scroll.The user performs the needed handseals and places there hands on the scroll, summoning five huge temples.Once there erect they create a barrier that can seal a whole village in side of it.Theuser can enter and leave the barrier if they use the correct seal(the opponent cannot leave this barrier unless the user is attacked.The seal to enter is enter(kanji) and the exit seal is exit(kanji).
Note:Must post the kanji to enter and exit the barrier and the user is outside of the barrier when this jutsu is first used

And one of my projections uses chakra sensing rain in the dome, fillinf it with water

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
since the field is all bad of bone i can sensewhere u arstal projection are then i use

Tessenka no Mai ? Hana - Dance of the Clematis ? Flower

Using this dance Kimimaro will also form a large flowering bone spear which he can also use to pierce any shield his opponent raises. The spear is said to be nearly indestructible.

the spike in my hand on the pic below

and then appear behing all of tem striking them with the spike them merge back in to the bone

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The spirit cannot be attacked as shown in the description.
It cant be hit at all. Now one of my projections uses water style snake mouth to drown youn and your bones in water.

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kimimaru, anyone can use the water element. Water Style; Snake's Mouth is a water attack used to normally flood an area or defend. I flooded the area in the dome with water. Anyone can do that

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
all he has are these 5 dances but the taijutsu's but im trying to find range and defendsive 1s that he can use with is bone manipulation so i can have to make custom 1s up :(

Last edited:

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Custom jutsu are awesome if you make the right. Like Ino. She made some great ones.
Think of it this way. Your main weapon is bones. Build around it.
EX; Bone Clone, [[lol xD]] Bone Underground attack etc