Bobobo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*awes in shock* that never happend before!!! *imagines itachi at staring contest and itachi wins* this guy could beat the champion! Super fist of the nose hairs contest ruliet!

master of the sharingan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*uses sand to grab mots* why are you doing this?
starts moving around and then BAM!!!
the smoke clears and you see your sand every where and my akautsuki cloak is ripped up..
(i used letter bomb to blow it up)
*i rip off cloak to show my anbu uniform*

*awes in shock* that never happend before!!! *imagines itachi at staring contest and itachi wins* this guy could beat the champion! Super fist of the nose hairs contest ruliet!
glares at bobobo...
go away before i murder you...

Last edited:

Bobobo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
starts moving around and then BAM!!!
the smoke clears and you see your sand every where and my akautsuki cloak is ripped up..
(i used letter bomb to blow it up)
*i rip off cloak to show my anbu uniform*

glares at bobobo...
go away before i murder you...
oh come one scared that my powers can beat u chicken! anyways *arrow lands on shopping* two cans of chopped liver! *nose hairs hit Itachi* a pretzel! *bends Itachis legs backwards* and some knuckle sandwich's! *hits itachi in slow mo showing the eyes popping out and teeth popping out*

master of the sharingan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh come one scared that my powers can beat u chicken! anyways *arrow lands on shopping* two cans of chopped liver! *nose hairs hit Itachi* a pretzel! *bends Itachis legs backwards* and some knuckle sandwich's! *hits itachi in slow mo showing the eyes popping out and teeth popping out*
before you evan move to attack me i use earth style mud wall to block your attack....
then i use wind style tornado wind to break the wall and send rocks into the air and then i set them on fire and have them all hit you...

Bobobo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
before you evan move to attack me i use earth style mud wall to block your attack....
then i use wind style tornado wind to break the wall and send rocks into the air and then i set them on fire and have them all hit you...
meteors..*picks nose with pinky* too boring *walks out of the way* alright time for this nOSE hAIR mISSILE!*2 huge missile comes out and launch them to you*

master of the sharingan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nah..
the difference is...
that susano'o is invincible....
so go away or ill kill you...

of course there supposed to do nothing *vines come out from ur clothes and hold you* there made out of my nose hair and while u were getting hit i set my nose hairs all around the city
easily breaks free......
seriously go away...

Last edited:

Bobobo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nah..
the difference is...
that susano'o is invincible....
so go away or ill kill you...

easily breaks free......
seriously go away...
he broke thru my nose hairs?! better call an expert *calls don patch on a piece of lettuce* get here fast!

*appears behind Itachi and put's tape on his hair* alright then this should hold you!

master of the sharingan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
seriously just wanna take over the village.....
so i can rule..
\then uses amaterasu on 1/4 of the village...

he broke thru my nose hairs?! better call an expert *calls don patch on a piece of lettuce* get here fast!

*appears behind Itachi and put's tape on his hair* alright then this should hold you!
pulls off tape and punches him so hard his nose breaks.....

Last edited:

Bobobo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
seriously just wanna take over the village.....
so i can rule..
\then uses amaterasu on 1/4 of the village...

pulls off tape and punches him so hard his nose breaks.....
u broke my nose! *pulls nose off and puts on one of his spikes* much better alright Bobobo lets do this *turns into a gumball* get ready for fusion!

*opens mouth wide* AHHHHHHHHHHH

*goes inside bobobo and both transform into one person*

fusion complete...