kuramaitachdara

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey guys don't you think that Naruto looks a bit too childish in his KM mode? I mean he looks much more serious on regular basis, not talking about SM in which he is sexy and he knows it lol For me Kyuubi Mode should look somewhat more badass. Like instead of flaming chakra there should be sort of like cascades of chakra going down Naryto's body like a dense mist And his hair as well as eyes should look more agressive. For example his hair should a little bit longer and more downward spikey or have a more Minato-like look.
Or something like shown here:
You must be registered for see images
Also I understand the seal and everything but it shows him like if he had no muscle, just a baby body with some cyber black lines on it. So so far Sage Mode Naruto looks the best to me.

Ok so also judge his abilities in both Modes and then vote on Modes and looks. Which do you prefer?

so look here:
Normal: Thousands of clones. Average Abilities but looks quite good, like a ninja X)

Awesome looking Sage Mode: It seems Naruto is able to enter Sage mode more quickly than when he first started. He was literally standing there for a few seconds and entered Sage Mode AND charged a Rasengan before the Raikage could reach him, even with his super speed. If he wants he can even use his shadow clones to gather Natural energy for him. He is able to interpret danger more in sage mode which makes it easier for him to dodge enemy attacks. Also all his jutsu’s are surrounded in a shroud of Natural Energy (sage chakra), which makes it possible for him to throw his Rasen-Shurikens, and enhances his Rasengans. He has his Frog Fu which enhances his taijutsu to near god like attributes, not to mention he can manipulate the natural energy to enhance his “reach” like what was shown when he took down Preta Path. Being in Sage Mode makes Naruto extraordinary and he is even more skilled at it than Jiraiya.

And crappy looking KM Naruto is like hunched-over or something. OMG LOOK AT THAT CUTE BABY FACE -_-: but Kyuubi Chakra mode is more tricky… While Naruto is using the Kyuubi’s chakra, the Kyuubi in return is sucking up Naruto’s chakra. And when Naruto’s chakra hits zero then its bye bye Naruto. But being in this mode has its perks too, He can sense “negative emotion” from his enemies something that only the first Hokage’s wife Mito Uzumaki could only do who was also the Kyuubi Jinchuriki. He is able to enhance his speed to match that of his father, Minato Namikaze… taking on his legendary name “The Yellow Flash”. He also uses the kyuubi’s shroud to create extra limbs that can extend and retract. Which makes it easier for him to create NEW variations of Rasengans, seeing as its not a good idea for him to create shadow clones. And when he finally master’s his Tailed Beast Rasengan that will be another weapon at his disposal.

Ok so now vote twice. For your favorite look and favorite Mode as for abilities. As for me, I personally prefer SM. And btw look at Ch.555 for reference :)

-The Agent-

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How are you going to say KM looks childish when you used Fan Art to justify your reasoning?

I'm pretty sure Kishimoto didn't draw this :|

vondurt

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that was wat i was thinking too... he looked shorter n smaller in KM ...maybe they shld give him as u said some bad ass luk since he is controling the Demon fox power...

Aotsuki Katsumi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well very often Naruto is childish, and when he´s totally serious about things in that mode he looks pretty badass already. Though still not as badass as Sasuke's Susano'o hehe :D (just my opinion hehe)