Yagura

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok no subs, sharingan, byakugan, rinnegan, MS, EMS...
we are on a desert
C-rank jutsu and below
and your jutsus depend on your training and posts
i go first

i use
(Kirigakure No Jutsu)-Hidden Mist Jutsu

* Type:Supplementary
* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra cost:10
* Damage Points:N/A
* Descripton: Covers area in a mist that can be thick.

so you're 99% blind
and i use
(Kanashibari no Jutsu)-Temporary Body Paralysis Technique

* Chakra:15
* Damge Points:N/A
* Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

so you are 99% blind and paralyzed
then i use
(Douka-Sabaku Sousou)-Assimilated-Desert Funeral

* Type:Attack
* Range:Short
* Chakra Cost:15
* Damge Points:30
* Description:The user must first use the ssimilate all creation jutsuThis jutsu is the same as Desert Funeral.
* NOTE:Must know assimilate all creation before using this jutsu.

you are now finished chicken god
good game haha!!

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
when use hidden mist jutsu I use

(Muon Satsujin Jutsu)-Silent Homicide Technique
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description: Muon Satsujin Jutsu, the ability to commit a silent homicide, is a technique to dispatch your foe with no warning. Your quick speed and skills will instantly kill them before they can provide a defense.
Tactic:Best used with Hidden Mist jutsu.

and I also use

(Gokan Sakusou)-5 Senses Confusion Disorder
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:
Damge Points:
The user throws an exploseive kunai at there targte and he mist spreads thrw the air.This jutsu cause he opponent to be hit buy attacks even thouhg they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.

(Bikoku Ninjutsu)-Shadow Stealth Technigue
Chakra Cost:5
Damge Points:N/A
Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by consealing the users presence

so you don't know I'm behind you

Yagura

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
when u use silent mist i used
(Shunshin no Jutsu)-Body Flicker Technique

* Range:Short-Long
* Chakra Cost:10
* Damge Points:N/A
* Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement, the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.

so i escaped and went long range so your 5 confusion disorder and the next jutsu is useless....

then i use
(Suiton:Chakra Kenpa No Ame)-Water Style:Chakra Senseing Rain

* Range:Short-Long
* Chakra cost:15
* Damage Points:N/A
* Descripton: A down pour of rain will fall and any thing with chakra that it touches the user can sense there location and instanly know there were abouts.

so now i feel you and i use
(Suiton:Suikoundan)-Water Style:Water shark bomb

* Damage Points:30
* Descripton: A water projectile shaped like a shark that comes crashing down on the opponent.

and i escape your shadow stealth and i go long range

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Tsubasa No Pe-Pa-)-Wings Of Paper technique
Chakra Cost:15
Damge Points:N/A
Description:After using body of paper the user can turn parts of there body inot winds of paper making them able to fly.

I fly high up so your attack can't reach

(Satsujin Konmei no Karasu)-Murder of Crows Confusion

Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:N/A
Description: Calling upon a swarm of crows, they will fly around the target, causing confusion with their dark forms and quick movement. With the target distracted by the crows, the ninja can strike more easily. Also the mass of crows can obscure any retreating ninja. When no longer needed, the murder of crows will simply puff away in smoke.

and hides in the crows so you can't see me

(Henge no Jutsu)-Transformation Technique
Chakra:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

to turn into a crow

Yagura

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok so you turn to a crow and your swarm tries to reach me
but before you and your swarm of crows reach me i use
(Fuuton:Hanachir Mai)-Wind Style Falling Petal Dance

* Chakra Cost:15(+3)
* Damage Points:30(+5 for each addition wind vortex)
* Description: A vortex of wind that can be shape into a ball and blow at the opponent or a spiraling jets stream that can push and blow away medium sized objects.

then your swarm is gone and you faint because of the vortex
then i use to you
(Suiton:Suirou No Jutsu)-Water Style:Water Prison

* Damage PointsN/A
* Descripton: Traps opponet in a orb of water that the user must maintain contact with or the jutsu is broken.

then to finally finish you i use
(Douka-Sabaku Sousou)-Assimilated-Desert Funeral

* Chakra Cost:15
* Damge Points:30
* Description:The user must first use the ssimilate all creation jutsuThis jutsu is the same as Desert Funeral.
* NOTE:Must know assimilate all creation before using this jutsu.

goodnight and nice game
i win

Yagura

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey chicken god
i thought i was gonna lose in the world of Pein
haha i won and don't worry 'bout the funeral service coz you have a funeral
desert funeral haha

someone else

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=710674" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-710674">kkgwapo said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> hey chicken god<br /> i thought i was gonna lose in the world of Pein<br /> haha i won and don't worry 'bout the funeral service coz you have a funeral<br /> desert funeral haha </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>He's the chicken god?<br /> <br /> OMG YA! Hey oh great chicken god, may I worship you for all eternity, so I may gain the ultimate powers in the chickens. Please take me as your apprentice so I may train in the way of the chicken oh great chicken god!</div>

someone else

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=710688" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-710688">kkgwapo said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> hahaha yeah he really is<br /> he's a chuunin and he uses S-rank jutsus!!!! </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>OMG He <b>really is </b>a god, PLEASE OH GREAT CHICKEN GOD, allow me to train under you and gain all of your special abilities!</div>

Last edited: