Edogawa

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kizaru doesn't need that support because he solos this low difficulty. I mean, Aokiji showed up in Punk Hazard and Doflamingo escaped in fear, and Kizaru >= Aokiji. Even if you added his crew, nothing will change. Vergo and Pica are Vice Admira level, the rest are weaklings.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kizaru doesn't need that support because he solos this low difficulty. I mean, Aokiji showed up in Punk Hazard and Doflamingo escaped in fear, and Kizaru >= Aokiji. Even if you added his crew, nothing will change. Vergo and Pica are Vice Admira level, the rest are weaklings.
How's kizaru > Aokiji

Edogawa

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How's kizaru > Aokiji
Oda always places an emphasis strength ranking for the Straw Hat crew in every fight: Luffy fights the leader, Zoro fights the 2nd, Sanji fights the 3rd. He applied the same thing in Marineford Arc: Akainu fights Whitebeard, Kizaru fights Marco his right-hand man, Aokiji fights Jozu. So it makes sense Kizaru > Aokiji.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Comfortable win for the Doflamingo family.

While Doffy fights Kizaru Diamante turns the ground into a flag. When Kizaru tries to repostion himself on the moving surface Senor Pink grabs him by the ankles from within the ground and pulls him down. Within the ground Pica has prepared a special room where sugar is located and where she can touch his leg that is sticking through the floor to turn him into a toy. Everything happens in an a couple of seconds while Doffy keeps pressuring him, nothing he can do about it. GG

• Love
Reactions: kiiro

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oda always places an emphasis strength ranking for the Straw Hat crew in every fight: Luffy fights the leader, Zoro fights the 2nd, Sanji fights the 3rd. He applied the same thing in Marineford Arc: Akainu fights Whitebeard, Kizaru fights Marco his right-hand man, Aokiji fights Jozu. So it makes sense Kizaru > Aokiji.
Agreed alot of people look at aokiji and sakazuki as equals because of the 10 day fight but theres nothing to suggest sakazuki couldn't have kept going even longer. From what i remember he couldve killed aokiji but didnt because they were good teammates

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At MF ppl were fighting randomly against each other. Aokiji, Kizaru also fought WB so it doesn't make any sense. Other than that
1)All 3 admirals we're shown equal n if they fight it will be extreme diff if not a draw
2) Aokiji n Akainu has actually shown Awakening whereas Kizaru has never shown Awakening
3) if u follow film Z there was a scene where Z said Kizaru rely more on his DF n less on Haki.

Agreed alot of people look at aokiji and sakazuki as equals because of the 10 day fight but theres nothing to suggest sakazuki couldn't have kept going even longer. From what i remember he couldve killed aokiji but didnt because they were good teammates
Burn marks on Aokiji n lost limb tells a different story. Rather one can say Aokiji didn't went full throttle on Akainu

TheNuetrix

Kin
15💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Comfortable win for the Doflamingo family.

While Doffy fights Kizaru Diamante turns the ground into a flag. When Kizaru tries to repostion himself on the moving surface Senor Pink grabs him by the ankles from within the ground and pulls him down. Within the ground Pica has prepared a special room where sugar is located and where she can touch his leg that is sticking through the floor to turn him into a toy. Everything happens in an a couple of seconds while Doffy keeps pressuring him, nothing he can do about it. GG
That's a pretty decent strategy, too bad Doflamingo and Pica are the only ones with haki that can actually touch him and all the others can't and the 2 of them alone are not beating an Admiral. If Diamante made the ground ripple Kizaru could just blast the shit and destroy it like he did that tree on Sabaody. Kizaru will aggressively blitz and light-speed kick Doflamingo into nothingness and spam light beams until he hits Pica.
Worst case scenario: Kizaru mid-diffs
GG

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes they are. Go reread one piece. Tf. No haki you cant hurt them. Ill never reply to you again. Youve proved how dumb you are. Go to another forum or learn about one piece
No they are not always intagible :th:

It's already shown Pre TS that logias are not always in intagible mode i.e why Luffy sent both Smoker n Ace flying in Alabasta Arc.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They received no damage from that dweeb
That's not the point.
You were arguing logia's remains intangible n only way to touch them is when you use Haki.
I already showed they not always in intagible mode and that's what someone like Sugar needs to turn someone into a toy.

I don't believe Doffy family has any chance beating Kizaru but yes what Love Cook posted could be a way to beat him if he doesn't pay attention or put his guard down.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's not the point.
You were arguing logia's remains intangible n only way to touch them is when you use Haki.
I already showed they not always in intagible mode and that's what someone like Sugar needs to turn someone into a toy.

I don't believe Doffy family has any chance beating Kizaru but yes what Love Cook posted could be a way to beat him if he doesn't pay attention or put his guard down.
Sugar cant turn any logia into a toy. A logia is what they eat. Weve seen logia get hit off guard by bullets and they just go through.. Maybe this is one if not the only plothole

Last edited:

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sugar cant turn any logia into a toy. A logia is what they eat. Weve seen logia get hit off guard by bullets and they just go through.. Maybe this is one if not the only plothole
That's not a plothole.
We have seen numerous times ppl hitting/stopping logias without Haki. Example: Dragon stopping Smoker in loguetown, Ace's fire Spears hitting BB and Aokiji getting hit numerous times in MF. Even Aokiji lost his leg so that's pretty much explain that logias are not always in intagible mode.