chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you think we'll see Kizaru retire before the story ends?

There was always talk about 3 new admirals, the primary color trio and the secondary color trio, which seems to be coming true but Kizaru seems to be holding on well. Do you think he'll leave(either retire, get some promotion like Aka did or be killed) before the end or will we not get the 3 new admirals most expected?

If he leaves do you think Coby will be ready to replace him as a lot have figured he would?

If he leaves would you be ok with Pink Bunny becoming the new Admiral? How would you feel about a female Admiral?

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Smoker would be an admiral before coby imo. I don't think coby will ever surpass a admiral

Now I do think we will see him retire

No idea for who the new admiral would be

Although coby does have an orange head band... Makes me mad lmao I don't want him to be an admiral

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I really can't imagine Kizaru retiring. He couldn't possibly have any qualms with any order given and he's not at that age nor will he ever be if the story doesn't last a few more of in-story years. It's more likely he either dies in Wano or gets horribly wounded.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really can't imagine Kizaru retiring. He couldn't possibly have any qualms with any order given and he's not at that age nor will he ever be if the story doesn't last a few more of in-story years. It's more likely he either dies in Wano or gets horribly wounded.
So you don't think we won't get a glimpse of the future at the end with bow the world is doing and how everyone is doing? The new admirals, yonkos, etc?