Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Holy hell that guy was asking Akainu permission to go to Wano and fight Kaido!!!!

So that means Admirals can fight Yonko!!!! I have to rethink the entire powerscaling now!!!

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It lessens where they sit to an extent as well though. It's said that either the admirals or warlords could handle the issue. Kizaru wouldn't necessarily be going alone. In a way, it validates the claim that admirals are on the level of Firstmates since the stronger warlords are also considered qualified just as they are. Our poster boy for "strong warlord," Doffy, is already pitted against Big Mom's Sweet Commanders and Dogtooth himself. I don't think many of us claim either Dogtooth or Doffy gets stomped in the scenario, so it can safely be used to support the idea that Admirals are Firstmate level if "strong warlord" sits around there too. Especially given Doffy's cocky attitude towards admirals.

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not buying into the hype, Kizaru better go with another admiral.
And I think you misinterpret that chapter because the stupid marine said that the only one with enough power to stop them is an admiral or warlord.

Last edited:

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It lessens where they sit to an extent as well though. It's said that either the admirals or warlords could handle the issue. Kizaru wouldn't necessarily be going alone. In a way, it validates the claim that admirals are on the level of Firstmates since the stronger warlords are also considered qualified just as they are. Our poster boy for "strong warlord," Doffy, is already pitted against Big Mom's Sweet Commanders and Dogtooth himself. I don't think many of us claim either Dogtooth or Doffy gets stomped in the scenario, so it can safely be used to support the idea that Admirals are Firstmate level if "strong warlord" sits around there too. Especially given Doffy's cocky attitude towards admirals.
Admirals are clearly stronger than first mate's regardless of if you think they're as strong as yonkos. Lmao there's no fm on admiral level

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Admirals are clearly stronger than first mate's regardless of if you think they're as strong as yonkos. Lmao there's no fm on admiral level
? If warlords such as Doffy, who's FM level or lower, are notable enough to be mentioned as capable of taking down Yonko, I do think it's worth reconsidering how far off the two are. Given that admirals and warlords were both plural, it should be considered that there's not a lot of warlords as strong as Doffy running around, so the group capable of defeating a yonko wouldn't be all that huge. Maybe 3/4 at most? I doubt the navy would send just 1 admiral for 2 yonkos, so they'd have 2 at the bare minimum.

I do get that Mihawk messes this up though.

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Admirals being on par with the yonko was obvious from the get go...just pay attention to Oda's story telling and toss away any personal hype and expectations.

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah, they said in general.

For example, when we say United States are the only that can take Russia, then we are not talking about Donald Trumpo but all the military force.

Here is the same, they said Admirals and Warlords could stop them, not beat them. What they want is stop them to have an alliance.

This also happened when they knew Shanks made contact with Whitebeard. I think 2 yonkous is more than what they can chew and they would do anything to stop them otherwise they would have more power.

Now, this wont also mean Admirals=Warlords. The system of Warlord is broken now, Hancock would go to help Luffy, Kuma might already be dead, Buggy is weak, Doffy is in Impel Down, the son of Whitebeard we dont know much, Hawkeye is strong, Law is not a warlord anymore.

So they only have Hancock, Hawkeye, Edward Jr. And Han is not so strong IMO.

Now, I dont think all Warlords would be in the same level, for example Doflamingo defeated 3 times Law a warlord and also Moriah. Dracule Mihawk dont see him Yonko level but very strong.

So when they say Admirals and Warlords they just refer to all their military force, osea, 3 Admirals and 7 warlords but not they would be equal.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah, they said in general.

For example, when we say United States are the only that can take Russia, then we are not talking about Donald Trumpo but all the military force.

Here is the same, they said Admirals and Warlords could stop them, not beat them. What they want is stop them to have an alliance.

This also happened when they knew Shanks made contact with Whitebeard. I think 2 yonkous is more than what they can chew and they would do anything to stop them otherwise they would have more power.

Now, this wont also mean Admirals=Warlords. The system of Warlord is broken now, Hancock would go to help Luffy, Kuma might already be dead, Buggy is weak, Doffy is in Impel Down, the son of Whitebeard we dont know much, Hawkeye is strong, Law is not a warlord anymore.

So they only have Hancock, Hawkeye, Edward Jr. And Han is not so strong IMO.

Now, I dont think all Warlords would be in the same level, for example Doflamingo defeated 3 times Law a warlord and also Moriah. Dracule Mihawk dont see him Yonko level but very strong.

So when they say Admirals and Warlords they just refer to all their military force, osea, 3 Admirals and 7 warlords but not they would be equal.
But Kizaru said "Shall I go Sakazuki?"
He didn't say "Shall we go"
Maybe its just me but this sudden Kizaru hype caught me off guard.