-Vishual-

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I've been going back and reading basically the entire war arc and there's one thing that I've always overlooked. When Naruto is in Kyuubi Mode, Mokuton and the White Zetsus all revert/turn into trees. I don't know what it is about it but I like this. I like the whole idea of "Ya, there's war, and ya people are dying, but life is still being created." That and the fact that the entire landscape of where the war is taking place isn't completely destroyed like in Dragonball Z (Lol I'm not bashing). Alot of ya'll have been bashing on Kishimotos writing and plot recently and I figured I would go back and find something that I actually liked about his writing that didn't have anything to do with his recent "Rasengan spamming" or plot holes or whatever and just do what Kishimoto probably wants us to do. Find something I liked about his writing.

Shikamaruu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thats wus up and honestly i love the concept too and the War arc and lastly i see no plot holes Kishi always have done a great job explaining the story making good decisions with the characters and symbolism