Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No fairy tale means his power is unbelievable by fodders it doesn't mean it is up to so6p it just means it is OP like edo madara's power would be known as a fairy tail as well doesn't mean it is anywhere near the so6p

But really they think god of shinobi is a correct title? GOD that means everyone else is under him. :sy::sy::sy: why can't they realise it was villagers who loved and worshipped him that called him this. Not people like the elders and other powerful shinobi.
I never compared a ninja to SO6P. And I'm not saying anybody is wrong. I never posted that Hiruen>Hashirama or Hashirama>Hiruzen. I just find the debate pointless because both of them will most likely be surpassed, and this argument would end. These threads only cause a flame war because people argue over their opinions in this thread, which is why I think it is worse than a Tobi identity thread. U_U

A nickname is a nickname. They thought he was the strongest, so they considered him like a god, the ones that knew him. You can't expect a nickname to be very accurate when they don't know the power of every ninja out there.

The Hidden Shinobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never compared a ninja to SO6P. And I'm not saying anybody is wrong. I never posted that Hiruen>Hashirama or Hashirama>Hiruzen. I just find the debate pointless because both of them will most likely be surpassed, and this argument would end. These threads only cause a flame war because people argue over their opinions in this thread, which is why I think it is worse than a Tobi identity thread. U_U

A nickname is a nickname. They thought he was the strongest, so they considered him like a god, the ones that knew him. You can't expect a nickname to be very accurate when they don't know the power of every ninja out there.
Bold I rest my case, hashi does not have nicknames he has direct comments from madara. Hiruzen hasn't even been mentioned by any shinobi in part 2 and there are reason why. Hashi, minato, tobirama are always mentioned hiruzen fans are just but hurt.

You know hiruzen fans use to say that kishi, oro, kabuto said these things directly and so the manga > you. It was me who proved them all wrong because they were pissing me off. They need to learn how to read.

Netsui

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bold I rest my case, hashi does not have nicknames he has direct comments from madara. Hiruzen hasn't even been mentioned by any shinobi in part 2 and there are reason why. Hashi, minato, tobirama are always mentioned hiruzen fans are just but hurt.

You know hiruzen fans use to say that kishi, oro, kabuto said these things directly and so the manga > you. It was me who proved them all wrong because they were pissing me off. They need to learn how to read.
Bold part actually isn't that ridiculous. You think I'm disagreeing with you, even though I never said anything that could imply Hiruzen>Hashirama. I'm just saying why it's pointless. o.o And I never said Hashi has a nickname, I was just talking about Hiruzen's nickname. I basically said that a nickname could be irrelevant because they don't know the power of every shinobi out there. I thought you would agree with that, since you disagree with Hiruzen's nickname.

Like I said, the debate won't matter because both of them will be surpassed most likely, and then there will be a stronger Hokage than both of them. xd

The Hidden Shinobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bold part actually isn't that ridiculous. You think I'm disagreeing with you, even though I never said anything that could imply Hiruzen>Hashirama. I'm just saying why it's pointless. o.o And I never said Hashi has a nickname, I was just talking about Hiruzen's nickname. I basically said that a nickname could be irrelevant because they don't know the power of every shinobi out there. I thought you would agree with that, since you disagree with Hiruzen's nickname.

Like I said, the debate won't matter because both of them will be surpassed most likely, and then there will be a stronger Hokage than both of them. xd
No i was completely agreeing with you. I knew what you was saying

TobisPawn

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How can hiruzen fans not see this god of shinobi title is an exaggeration????? idiots that would mean he is stronger then edo madara because edo madara is only a fragment of the so6p's power who is a true god of shinobi.

Hiruzen fans think hiruzen>edo madara, hashi,rinnegan madara, tobi, kabuto, oonki,muu and every other shinobi. Hiruzen fans are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid
LOL no. You're making assumptions. Hiruzen being > Hashirama doesn't make him > than Edo Madara, Kabuto, Rinnegan Madara, or Tobi because they're all > Hashirama too.

The Hidden Shinobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL no. You're making assumptions. Hiruzen being > Hashirama doesn't make him > than Edo Madara, Kabuto, Rinnegan Madara, or Tobi because they're all > Hashirama too.
No not that I am saying that his titles where obviously just giving to him by villagers who worshipped him and are exaggerations. God of shinobi means all other shinobi are below him just like with the sage :sy: are you telling me this title is correct?