kishi's error

YoungShinobi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We all know that in the begining kishi said that hiruzen was the strongest kage of ever. But he started to think about madara's resurrection and he realized that madara needed hashi to make marada stronger, so he gave more power to hashi so he made the mistake of puting hiruzen behind hashi.

thats my oppinion... if you disagree:)

Strict

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is no need for starting a separate thread for your opinion, this topic can be discussed in the other threads as well.

Netsui

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Everybody makes mistakes, even professionals, although I would not call it a mistake, because we do not know. There are a lot of characters in Naruto. I would imagine it would take a lot just to manage all of them.

The debate shouldn't even matter, because if Naruto becomes Hokage, then he would most likely surpass both of them, right? So if that happens then the debate would be pointless, right?

Last edited:

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its not an Error. Its not contradicting anything. You simply placed Hashirama on a higher pedestal because of a few here and there techniques and comments made by a few characters. You comparing the two Parts which you can't (Naruto & Naruto Shippuden).

Reactions: Ryuu..

The Hidden Shinobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How can hiruzen fans not see this god of shinobi title is an exaggeration????? idiots that would mean he is stronger then edo madara because edo madara is only a fragment of the so6p's power who is a true god of shinobi.

Hiruzen fans think hiruzen>edo madara, hashi,rinnegan madara, tobi, kabuto, oonki,muu and every other shinobi. Hiruzen fans are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid

Netsui

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why do we still even argue about this? Both of them are sealed, and we'll only see them in flashbacks, most likely.

For the nicknames, I don't find that an exaggeration because if they thought Hashirama's power was a fairy tail, what would make them believe in the SO6P?

And it really does not matter. We only debate about this so we can find who who is the strongest Hokage, right? Well, both of them will most likely be surpassed. If Naruto becomes Hokage he will most likely surpass both of them. Younger generation usually ends up surpassing the older generation.

This argument really does not matter. I find it does not matter because IMO, this thread is worse than the Tobi Identity threads. <--- That's my opinion, and I find it that bad. U_U

P.S. For the Hashirama and Hiruzen people who argue about this, don't call others stupid because of their opinion. :|

Last edited:

The Hidden Shinobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do we still even argue about this? Both of them are sealed, and we'll only see them in flashbacks, most likely.

For the nicknames, I don't find that an exaggeration because if they thought Hashirama's power was a fairy tail, what would make them believe in the SO6P?

And it really does not matter. We only debate about this so we can find who who is the strongest Hokage, right? Well, both of them will most likely be surpassed. If Naruto becomes Hokage he will most likely surpass both of them. Younger generation usually ends up surpassing the older generation.

This argument really does not matter. I find it does not matter because IMO, this thread is worse than the Tobi Identity threads. <--- That's my opinion, and I find it that bad. U_U

P.S. For the Hashirama and Hiruzen people who argue about this, don't call others stupid because of their opinion. :\
No fairy tale means his power is unbelievable by fodders it doesn't mean it is up to so6p it just means it is OP like edo madara's power would be known as a fairy tail as well doesn't mean it is anywhere near the so6p

But really they think god of shinobi is a correct title? GOD that means everyone else is under him. :sy::sy::sy: why can't they realise it was villagers who loved and worshipped him that called him this. Not people like the elders and other powerful shinobi.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How can hiruzen fans not see this god of shinobi title is an exaggeration????? idiots that would mean he is stronger then edo madara because edo madara is only a fragment of the so6p's power who is a true god of shinobi.

Hiruzen fans think hiruzen>edo madara, hashi,rinnegan madara, tobi, kabuto, oonki,muu and every other shinobi. Hiruzen fans are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid
I am sorta of a Hurizen Fan. I understand his Hype. Its the people who can't recognize his Hype because their stuck on Madara's obsession with Hashirama and how he treated the Hokages like kids and while also comparing them to Hashirama. He also stated that it was a fragement of Hashirama abilities as it wasn't his own, hence the implanted Senju (Hashirama Cell) in his body and chest, also hinting, on how he was also improved or enhance.

I know were he stands, meaning, I know he can't defeat Madara. However, does that mean I going to discredit his hype because of that? No, that would mean I using BS logic such as since Hashirama was defeated or a bad match for Hurizen, that means he could defeat Madara.

The above logic is the simple reason why many still are having these debate. That can't accept their their favorite characters is weaker than the other (or bad match-up).

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

but isn't the 3rd hokage the best it was even stated by iruka lol