Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WHYYYYYYY KISHI WHYYYYYYY?

You must be registered for see images

SHANNAROU UCHIHA FML. Of all the diverse jutsu she could have had, of all the unique fighting styles she could have attained. Kishi didn't even need to think of new jutsu to make Sarada interesting, there are plenty of existing jutsu that still would have made her boss. Instead, he recycled freaking SAKURA in to Sarada, the most linear and straight up boring fighting style (My opinion). There are only so many times I can see the ground get violently falcon punched and get destructively split up before I no longer care. But wait it's still okay right? Since she has a 1 Tomoe Sharingan too!!! *snores*
:what:

I thought at least if the writing for Gaiden was shit we could still have some cool abilities for characters. But no, even the main villain is just more Sharingan. Even the new MS technique for Shin is laughable. Not to mention Kishi said Boruto would have a new fighting style yet he just recycled Naruto and Sasuke into the one kid with Rasengan and Chidori (I'm not entirely mad about the choices for Boruto's jutsu but Kishi still failed to bring anything interesting/new to the table in the most recent generation). Sasuke showing his amenotejikara is about the only cool jutsu that has been brought up in Gaiden. Other than that Sasuke and Naruto still show no new jutsu, same as Sakura.

Kishi bit off more than he could chew with this series. How could he have ever have hoped to satisfy the fans by ending Naruto the way it was and then planning on writing a 10 chapter series afterwards which was somehow meant to cover all the unanswered questions? He should have just had a 2 year hiatus, hyped up the new series of Gaiden, and done a much longer series showing atleast:
- Growth of all of K11 and at least a little backstory eg. What they accomplished (jonin promotion, new jutsu etc etc.)
- Significant side character information/where are they now/small amount of backstory
- NEW JUTSU THAT IS ACTUALLY IMPRESSIVE
- Give the fans some significant new techniques/powerups for their fave. Sasuke got amenotejikara dimension feat but still that's not really what I mean by that. Eg: Varied chakra nature ninjutsu for Naruto and Sasuke, at their level they should be able to learn A-rank+ ninjutsu of any chakra nature easily.
- Quick timeline/overview of what went down in the ninja world between the ninja war and the time Gaiden started.
- Show Naruto family interaction

All Kishi accomplished in Gaiden was Uchiha family drama and a minuscule amount of backstory to the rest of NV. I'm aware Boruto: The Movie will provide more and that there is still another chapter left but I'm almost positive it won't be enough. All the man had to do was look at what fans wanted most in the new series and address those points, pretty easy info to obtain, he could have just opened up his internet browser and done about 10 mins of research. Who agrees?

Last edited:

DJKS

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Definitely. Rather than focus on the whole new generation. Kishi gave us an unnecessary Uchiha family drama.

He broke the Uchiha family in order to then fix it, why even brake it in the first place?

Merkel

Regular
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shes freaking 10. Give her a break
Nah I'm not worried about how strong she is, I woud have been fine without her even having her Sharingan yet, but it's that Kishi couldn't have made her fighting style somewhat original. She is very powerful for a ten year old as Sakura was only pulling stunts like that when she was like 14-15 however I couldn't care less of her power levels when she is only 10, it's just that Kishi has made another character just like Sakura with a Sharingan, and you already know that she is going to follow down Sakura's fighting style path.

Kishi has literally limited her Arsenal from now on. I wouldn't even be surprised if she becomes a medical ninja for the movie...
Yeah we can only hope that Sarada stops at her CES and develops her own more unique fighting style.

Definitely. Rather than focus on the whole new generation. Kishi gave us an unnecessary Uchiha family drama.

He broke the Uchiha family in order to then fix it, why even brake it in the first place?
True we all knew that nothing would ever come of it, like what, Sarada is just going to run away and become a rogue nin just because her mother lied about her being related to her genetically? Come on now. The conflict/scandal wasn't intense enough for anything serious to actually happen.

Last edited:

Schɛrzσ

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*sigh*

There was only her mom for Sarada to teach her some ninja techniques other than the basic ones she got from the academy.
If anything, Sakura did an amazing job teaching her Chakra control to that extent at such a young age.

Lasta

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
currently salad is like half sakura with 1 tomoe sharingan, I do hope she unleashes some fire techniques next

and maybe some medical ninjutsu would be nice. but sakura has indeed done a god job training her. after-all she is strong

Last edited:

Aampt

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaiden honestly sucks. We have seen nothing except shit about Sadara like you said. The dialog at some parts sucks aswell... The movie looks awesome though.

Merkel

Regular
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*sigh*

There was only her mom for Sarada to teach her some ninja techniques other than the basic ones she got from the academy.
If anything, Sakura did an amazing job teaching her Chakra control to that extent at such a young age.
I agree with you. But my point was that Kishi didn't have to make Sarada learn CES. Even if Sarada only had Sakura as a teacher, Sarada didn't have to learn CES at such a young age, let's be real here. Sakura had only academy ninjutsu until she was 14-15, after the timeskip, so why would Sarada need to have CES at 10 years of age? Even if Sarada did get jutsu, no one would question it if Sarada had jutsu that Sakura did not. Sakura is a very knowledgeable person in general and no one would consider it impossible for Sakura to teach Sarada some basic fire style or something... ANYTHING. Atleast if she only has some Katon her options are still open... Now that we have seen Sarada with CES it's pretty much a given she is following down Sakura's path. Hopefully Kishi proves me wrong.

currently salad is like half sakura with 1 tomoe sharingan, I do hope she unleashes some fire techniques next

and maybe some medical ninjutsu would be nice. but sakura has indeed done a god job training her. after-all she is strong
Are you really satisfied with a Sakura x Sasuke combined shinobi? Just Sakura as an Uchiha? I agree she is strong and it is impressive to learn CES at such a young age but damn. Don't you want something new?

Last edited:

Gatsuuga

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Have they even graduated the academy yet? If she isnt even a genin and is pulling that stuff off that's pretty incredible. Also she had no uchiha to teach her and she got sharingan like 2 chapters ago... What did you expect?

Gaiden has mainly been about how the main cast have matured and their relationship with the next generation. Although it's like an extensive advertisement for the boruto movie it's still interesting to see the main cast older.

Zlatán

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She was op this chapter, she has great chakra control already and she isn't even a genin yet, we also haven't seen her use any of her sharingan abilities so there's a lot to come from her later on

I definitely agree Kishi is running out of ideas though, but that was established a long time ago so you're late

Netflix and Chill

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishi is one of the most unoriginal mangakas that I know of. Either that or he's damn lazy. I just want this gaiden to be over already tbh. Thank god I got Toriko still.

Merkel

Regular
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sure she will adopt new skill moves. Kishi isn't that dumb.
Yeah I hope so. Sakura with a sharingan doesn't make me hype so I hope he does think up something that sets her apart from both her parents. I still have my doubts though as this isn't the only screw up in Gaiden on Kishi's behalf.

Have they even graduated the academy yet? If she isnt even a genin and is pulling that stuff off that's pretty incredible. Also she had no uchiha to teach her and she got sharingan like 2 chapters ago... What did you expect?

Gaiden has mainly been about how the main cast have matured and their relationship with the next generation. Although it's like an extensive advertisement for the boruto movie it's still interesting to see the main cast older.
I didn't expect much. You missed the point of OP. It wasn't "BAH! HOW UNIMPRESSIVE IS SARADA? SHE"S GOING TO BE SUCH A WEAKLING." It was about how Sarada learning CES is pretty much telling us that she is going to be like her mother as a shinobi. It's unoriginal and to me, it's just boring. I never said her getting CES wasn't impressive, I was just stating why I didn't like it. And the manga showed us that you don't get taught how to unlock the Sharingan so IDK what your point is. I didn't even mention her having the Sharingan as being a bad thing in the first place, she is an Uchiha so it's pretty much inevitable. My point was that *OH SHE HAS A SHARINGAN SO HER FIGHTING STYLE IS DIFFERENT TO HER MOTHER'S*, when in reality, it's not.

I laughed so hard at that panel for some reason.
So did I hahaha. Mini juubi got shat on. So brutal.

Last edited:

DeeaRose

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
YOU AND OTHER PEOPLE,need to understand that shes ****ing 10 *****es geez,what do you want her to do?!She can't be superwoman and ameterasu the villian's ass in a second just because shes sasuke's kid.
Now please,go read something else.