RinneBlitz

Veteran
Kin
68💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yo Base, I'm writing this because I've been hit so hard by nostalgic feelings tonight. I didn't have anything to do recently so I decided to rewatch the whole War Arc (Episode 256 up until 479 without the fillers in between)... and now I regret it. Maybe I should've watched both parts, the whole 720 episodes + every OVA there is. When Naruto ended 4 years ago, I was 17 years old and didn't think I can get over it, not without any struggle. After all, my whole childhood was spent with Yu-Gi-Oh and Naruto, but the later just had that influence over me... I'm going to be honest, I'm not that much into anime, I've only watched few of them, some of the most famous I would say, but none of them felt as good as Naruto. I just turned 21 yesterday, I thought I'm over it for quite some time now. After all, Shippuuden ended a year and a half ago and we've got Boruto to keep up the flame, but it's not the same feeling. It will never be as good as Naruto and it can't fill the hole in the hearts of diehard fans like me. Sure, it's nostalgic at times, it's better than nothing, but we really need Part 3 of the original manga, one that starts right after the 4th War and ends around the time Naruto becomes Hokage. Even if it's for 50 chapters or so, we really need it. I'm about to write something that's definitely going to sound a little cringy and even desperate, but I can't help it. Kishi-sensei, you had your rest, if somehow this post gets to you, please come back with Part 3. We deserve it for all those years of faithful service!

Yeah, I know that's not happening and the door is closed for Kishi for some time now. They can't just cancel Boruto just for something like that (even though they won't make a mistake, in all honesty). Plus, they won't go back in time, just to catch up with what happened between the War and the current events. They won't, but they should. There's so much content, there are so much novels that are just waiting to be animated. Kishi, SP, someone, anyone, do something for us! Boruto is clearly not enough, at least not for everyone.

Sorry for that honest confession guys, I just had to let it out and I know there are people who share my views and feelings. Kishimoto just immortalized a legend that will always be remembered, it doesn't really matter if he's going to continue telling the tale, it's already there for us. Arigato!

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kishimoto is pretty much involved in the boruto project he is giving his assistant free hand to get opportunity to draw. He still review and gives permission of the new character ikemoto tries out.

Albeit he is making space manga series btw dunno when he does that come out but i think this will only happen when boruto project finishes.