Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
First off to make it clear this isn't a bash thread just wanted to point out somethings when it comes to kishimoto.

I would like to start out with what Gengetsu Hozuki Mizukage stated

Genjustu falls under Yin Element.
You must be registered for see images

In the Databook it stated that both Hashirama & Nagato had Wind,Fire,Water,Lightning,Earth, & Yang But yet Both have used Genjutsu in the Manga but the databook state they don't have Yin .

Here's another Mistake Naruto has Wind,Fire,Water,Lightning,Earth, & Yang stated in the databook but Naruto is able to use Gudoudama which it takes Yin Element to use???

One small thing was also bothering if Hashirama was able to use all 5 elements why wasn't yamato? Yamato was the only person to be fully compatible with Hashirama DNA without Zetsu enhancement

Jiraiyathesannin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i don't think yin/yang and all that stuff is a normal element. In fact "yinyang" is considered neutral. as in shadow clone jutsu is technically a yinyang element

LuckyMan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe the elements are placed from experience. Shinobi with lots of exp has more elements. Its not all what they have, but at that point what they have the potential to do.