~MC117~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is a fact that kishi is an Uchiha fanboy, haven't you noticed after all this time reading Naruto? He is a fanboy and before he became obsessed with the Uchiha's Naruto the manga was way better. But whatever its his manga after all he can do whatever he wants even if it will ruined.

99minutes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The real question is, whether he is an Uchiha, Uzumaki, Senju, whatever fanboy, what are you gonna' do about it?

What can any of us do about it? Nothing. Better to just stop complaining and be thankful he's still continuing the manga — which we receive free, every week, no hastle.

Really, I'm tired of all this bitching.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im not really sure if Kishi is a Uchiha fanboy, but its a fact Sasuke is his favourite character to draw, because "if the uchiha eyes arent done right they make his characters look young"

Who really cares, Naruto is a awsome series and its free MOTHAF***A (B reference FTW)

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok,everybody was posting threads about how they will stop watching Naruto because Madara has the rinnegan and it's the next level above EMS,and that means Sasuke has a pretty good chance of unlocking it himself.The one dude went so far he called Kishi a "FanBoy" because his favorite character was Sasuke.Seriously?

Comment how you feel about this
I dont ever remember kishi saying he favorite character was sasuke.

I do remember him saying his favorite character to draw was sasuke.

He just needs to make the opposition tough so the victory is that much better

SasoriAlucard

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Heh.. It is Kishi's manga, so of course he can do what he pleases. I think he is just trying to make Sasuke & the other Uchihas seem overpowered so that everyone will think that Naruto and Bee will die.. But that wont be the case. ;D