ninjastormgenaration33

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ok,everybody was posting threads about how they will stop watching Naruto because Madara has the rinnegan and it's the next level above EMS,and that means Sasuke has a pretty good chance of unlocking it himself.The one dude went so far he called Kishi a "FanBoy" because his favorite character was Sasuke.Seriously?

Comment how you feel about this

Last edited:

AmaterasuBeastMode

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think that sounds like a fanboy thing to say, who cares what kishi comes up with, its his manga, that we all enjoy reading. I am almost sure that even with madara having the rinnegan, SOMEONE from the Alliance (konoha probably) will end up stopping him anyway.

Osiris.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Dont get me wrong the show is called naruto
but Kishi is making it seem like the UCHIHAS are like GODS. (Itachi can barley be beaten and he planned ahead and broke free of edo. Sauske got the EMS so he is now more epic then he was. and madara speaks for him self." so its safe to call him an Uchiha Fanboy for now cuz it seem that way.. but the show is called naruto so i hope he is a fanboy of naruto 1st

DarkClaw

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Its his story and he can do anything and we cant complain about it cause i feel its pretty unfair , and yeah idc whether he is an uchiha fanboy or not btw , but uchiha are good and it is obvious even the creater may like them though he created them and i feel there is nothing wrong in it