Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Think you might have a little bit of bias here. On a website called Narutobase.

But yeah, there are many better series than Naruto. But out of these 3 series, Kishimoto absolutely is the best. I hate Oda :')

Marin

Veteran
Kin
306💸
Kumi
2,001💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, technically I'd say Oda even though I haven't read One Piece.

Reason why I say this is because Kishi (while my fav of the three) is too dependant on his editors, is too sloppy when it comes to fullfiling the hype and sucks at character development.

Kubo has great art, like Kishi, but is terrible at executing fun and dynamic fights which always makes them anticlimatic + his manga turned bad after Aizen's defeat.

Oda on the other hand still keeps One Piece strong, and fans still love it just as much. He is a lot more open and tied to his characters and really knows what he's doing.

For this I'll give the title to Oda, despite never liking One Piece.

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thats because he was his assistant before but still his art style is better than Oda!
Not really.

You must be 12 if you think all there is to art style is pretty boy faces and cute little girls.

@Thread

Oda.

Kishi vs Kubo is close, but Kishi has the edge, the war arc was the biggest pile of shit, prior to that Naruto was a solid series, could even be compared to One Piece. Kubo fell off at the end of the Espada arc, although he was already doing rinse repeat by the start of the Espada arc.

I honestly believe Kishi was trying to outdo Kubo to see who could fall off harder, dude gave up entirely in the war arc. Makes sense though he simply wanted out by then, it reflected in his work.

Aquaglow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really.

You must be 12 if you think all there is to art style is pretty boy faces and cute little girls.

@Thread

Oda.

Kishi vs Kubo is close, but Kishi has the edge, the war arc was the biggest pile of shit, prior to that Naruto was a solid series, could even be compared to One Piece. Kubo fell off at the end of the Espada arc, although he was already doing rinse repeat by the start of the Espada arc.

I honestly believe Kishi was trying to outdo Kubo to see who could fall off harder, dude gave up entirely in the war arc. Makes sense though he simply wanted out by then, it reflected in his work.
If you read my post I said nothing about the story lines. I was just stating the obvious facts and those facts are that Oda can't draw nicely. His art style doesn't appeal to me! His characters look like something from a children's cartoons and he also uses lots of female nudity to attract immature little boys to his fandom!

WoldOfFingo

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you read my post I said nothing about the story lines. I was just stating the obvious facts and those facts are that Oda can't draw nicely. His art style doesn't appeal to me! His characters look like something from a children's cartoons and he also uses lots of female nudity to attract immature little boys to his fandom!
you are just incredibly bias. Oda has bad art? Algalon once made a thread about it

And yes that all drawn by Oda. What's so awfull about it?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oda's art style what making me really hard to follow OP.

If Oda not try to insert 'make believe and must support' creative ideology into readers mind regarding of his art style and just draw normal shape human and add his brilliant story telling. I believe OP not just become 'only Japan thing' but a world wide phenomena.

What I found was most of primary characters there in every arcs get best design from Oda but the great mass unnamed/not a focus characters is very disappointed.

People whole world talked a lot about DBZ before and now Naruto but not much OP(Just in Japan and small pool of fans here in this Base).

But story telling goes to Oda>Kishi>Kubo

Edit:

Yeah it look good with colour pictures. But 99% of chapters were draw in black and white and adding it drawing style, it pain to the eyes, ass, mind to read it.

Last edited:

Aquaglow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you are just incredibly bias. Oda has bad art? Algalon once made a thread about it

And yes that all drawn by Oda. What's so awfull about it?
Exactly! Look at that guy with big round lips and loooooooong ass pointed nose! have you ever seen a human like that in real life???? And Luffy has that permanent stunned expression that looks irritating after a while! Thats what keeps me away from OP! The art just doesn't appeal to me! I would rather read the story than look at his art!

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Exactly! Look at that guy with big round lips and loooooooong ass pointed nose! have you ever seen a human like that in real life???? And Luffy has that permanent stunned expression that looks irritating after a while! Thats what keeps me away from OP! The art just doesn't appeal to me! I would rather read the story than look at his art!
Just because something doesn't appeal to you, doesn't mean it's automatically bad... It's just preference and not your cup of tea.