Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kishimoto because although you say you dislike naruto. He is the number 1 reason you are on this base.

Kishimoto sensei, keep rustling :sigar:

You must be registered for see images

deadp00l

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishimoto because although you say you dislike naruto. He is the number 1 reason you are on this base.

Kishimoto sensei, keep rustling :sigar:

You must be registered for see images
Many would probably disagree with this since it's not so much for reading naruto these days that people are online.

-immortal-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Many would probably disagree with this since it's not so much for reading naruto these days that people are online.
Yeah i know but i meant if ksihimoto didn't create naruto you wouldn't be searching a naruto forum specifically.

It's that the staff is so creative to create other sections for all of our likings :)

WoldOfFingo

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oda. Bigger world. Immensely more complex story. And infinitely more likeable characters. Plotholes are as good as non excistent after 800 chapters. A main character that instead of talking and pussi his way out wants to trash everything that's in his way.

Reactions: loj

Kushina89

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^ good one.

all three of them are average shounen mangaka
people should read the works of mangakas such as takehiko inoue that write quality stuff

Last edited:

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oda, it's not even a contest.

Kishi vs Kubo would actually be a decent comparison, but that's not going to happen on this forum any time soon. Obviously Kishi would win here, because this forum is primarily dedicated to his Manga.

Guardian of the Rain

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Voted for Kishi, though I wish he was able to take his sweet time like Oda and Kubo are.
Kishi definitely has the best artwork of the three. Just his story pacing turned to crap towards the end of the manga.

Does anyone know the reason Kishi decided to suddenly rush and make the final chapter end at 700? Why did he feel the need to debut The Last around a certain time?

Reactions: Yatori

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^ good one.

all three of them are average shounen mangaka
people should read the works of mangakas such as takehiko inoue that write quality stuff
Oda is an "average Mangaka"? Lol now THAT'S A good one!

I'm actually curious, if you've read One Piece from the first chapter to the current chapter?.. because with all due respect, I know you're entitled to your own opinion and all, but it's practically a FACT that Oda is above average as a Mangaka and even just a story teller in general.

You don't have to like or enjoy his work.. that's different.. that's actually where opinion and preferences come to play... but it's basically a fact that he's above "average".

Last edited: