MuDfAcToRy25

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is Naruto brilliant or dumb as a shovel??? :shrug:

He comes up with brilliant on-the-spot battle plans right in the middle of a heated fight to defeat opponents an ENTIRE VILLAGE FELL TO!!! (Pain)
THEN when facing him again recounts his six path abilities INCLUDING ABSORBING NINJUTSU and then says "WELL THEN TAKE THIS!!! RASENGAN!!!" "OH YEAH I JUST SAID YOU CAN ABSORB JUTSUS I'M A RETARD!!!"

NOW HE ALONE FIGURES OUT IN MINUTES WHAT PEOPLE WHO KNEW THE 3RD RAIKAGE FOR YEARS, AND EVEN HIS OWN SON, COULDN'T?!?!
Hahaha I freaking love this manga but NO ONE should go from being a tactical genius to forgetting IN BATTLE what their enemy's abilities they JUST LISTED FIVE SECONDS AGO ARE!!!

LOL So which is it Kishi? Is your hero Smart or Dumb???

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's rather realistic..

A friend took a month's training in self defence through martial arts tech. On the last day after finishing it, when she was coming home, she came up against a robber- she remembered all the training but what she found most handy was her bag and she hit him with it.. forgetting that it was the bag he wanted.

Last edited:
Reactions: -Hades-

MuDfAcToRy25

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
smh, this is stupid in itself

they are showing naruto getting SMARTER.
Wait WHAT??? Showing him getting SMARTER????

I USED to think so too until that nagato rasengan LOL!!!! That was the dumbest thing he's done since the original series!!!!!!!!!

Naruto should be waaaaaay past that kind of crap by now

lubricati0n

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He comes up with brilliant on-the-spot battle plans right in the middle of a heated fight to defeat opponents an ENTIRE VILLAGE FELL TO!!! (Pain)
THEN when facing him again recounts his six path abilities INCLUDING ABSORBING NINJUTSU and then says "WELL THEN TAKE THIS!!! RASENGAN!!!" "OH YEAH I JUST SAID YOU CAN ABSORB JUTSUS I'M A RETARD!!!"

NOW HE ALONE FIGURES OUT IN MINUTES WHAT PEOPLE WHO KNEW THE 3RD RAIKAGE FOR YEARS, AND EVEN HIS OWN SON, COULDN'T?!?!
Hahaha I freaking love this manga but NO ONE should go from being a tactical genius to forgetting IN BATTLE what their enemy's abilities they JUST LISTED FIVE SECONDS AGO ARE!!!

You a troll bro? Didn't you see Katsuyu give Naruto information on each of the Pein's bodies. Without the info, Naruto would have fallen to pein the same way Jiraiya did.

A believed his dad because he is his dad. If his dad said the Hachibi took him down, he believed it. He would not think his father was lying.

Animeisalive

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he's pretty smart when it comes to battle, but he's still the most naive character, and also he's not so wise, so he's far from genius compared to the genius's we've seen in the series, but what separates naruto from them & also keeps naruto looking good is...he's spontaneously creative & very unpredictable at times, keeping him on that S-class level

Venus

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I agree with this. A genius one second, than an idiot the next. Must be due to him being a blonde.

NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You a troll bro? Didn't you see Katsuyu give Naruto information on each of the Pein's bodies. Without the info, Naruto would have fallen to pein the same way Jiraiya did.

A believed his dad because he is his dad. If his dad said the Hachibi took him down, he believed it. He would not think his father was lying.
Exactly. Naruto knew all of Pain's abilities from Katsuyu. If he had gone into the fight with no intel he would have died. Sage Mode or not.

Professor Sarutobi

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I found the nagato rasengan thing pure comic relief xd but yes its almost annoying how he goes from throwing useless attacks at nagato to stomping ( with help ) epic Kages like the 3rd raikage and mu.

MuDfAcToRy25

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Can you READ bro?

Katsuyu didn't come up with Naruto's battle strategies just told him what each body could do! Naruto threw the smoke bombs then transformed into a rasen shuriken and threw himself so the jutsu absorbing body would absorb the transformation and he would return to normal, tackleing him so he could cover his eyes to keep them from seeing the clone leaping over the battlefield with rasen barrage to kill the body that could resurrect the others!!! THAT WAS ALL NARUTO! EVEN WITH KATSUYU'S INTEL ANY LESS BRILLIANT SHINOBI STILL WOULD HAVE DIED!!!

And A DIDN'T BELIEVE HIS FATHER! READ THE MANGA MORON! THEY SAID THE THIRD NEVER SPOKE OF IT TO ANYONE AS HIS LIFE'S SHAME AND EVEN HIS SON NEVER KNEW HOW IT HAPPENED!!! SO WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU THINK YOU ARE CORRECTING?

AM I A TROLL? NO.

ARE YOU AN IDIOT WHO CAN'T UNDERSTAND A MANGA WRITTEN AT A 7TH GRADE READING LEVEL? YES.

Reactions: Avani

zatamaiko

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After all these fights he is bound to slowly get smarter.Do you expect to not get smarter after going to school for years?In naruto's case it is fighting not school.

lubricati0n

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can you READ bro?

Katsuyu didn't come up with Naruto's battle strategies just told him what each body could do! Naruto threw the smoke bombs then transformed into a rasen shuriken and threw himself so the jutsu absorbing body would absorb the transformation and he would return to normal, tackleing him so he could cover his eyes to keep them from seeing the clone leaping over the battlefield with rasen barrage to kill the body that could resurrect the others!!! THAT WAS ALL NARUTO! EVEN WITH KATSUYU'S INTEL ANY LESS BRILLIANT SHINOBI STILL WOULD HAVE DIED!!!

And A DIDN'T BELIEVE HIS FATHER! READ THE MANGA MORON! THEY SAID THE THIRD NEVER SPOKE OF IT TO ANYONE AS HIS LIFE'S SHAME AND EVEN HIS SON NEVER KNEW HOW IT HAPPENED!!! SO WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU THINK YOU ARE CORRECTING?

AM I A TROLL? NO.

ARE YOU AN IDIOT WHO CAN'T UNDERSTAND A MANGA WRITTEN AT A 7TH GRADE READING LEVEL? YES.
:L umad?

Did I say Katsuyu came up with his strategies? Who fights a battle 1v6 with full information on each bodies abilities and doesn't come up with a immediate strategy? Naruto only seems stupid because he's immature and in his academy years he failed the final exams(especially the clone one) because he lacked much needed basics such as chakra control. Just because one is immature and lacks the basics doesn't mean he doesn't improve. I have no idea why you are questioning his intelligence, especially when we've seen Naruto come up with a strategy against Kakuzu.

Next, strategizing such as what Shikaku does cannot be compared with the type of strategizing one makes on a battlefield.

You must be registered for see images

Clearly says even his son did not know anything 'MORE' about it. Hence he knew something, because his father DID tell him. Even if he didn't tell him, I highly doubt A did not know his father went to hold the Hachibi down. And after coming back with that scar, it becomes pretty obvious. Now, would his son not believe him even though he lied?

You read the manga, and stop raging. Please.

Last edited:

Cyborg

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea Naruto is a dum ass and there's no denying it. Its just that he's battle savy at times, not to be mistaken for brains.

psukkar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

calm down with the capslock dude,

anyway naruto wasnt taking the fight serious and was trying to talk to nagato help him counter the tech.

MuDfAcToRy25

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:L umad?

Did I say Katsuyu came up with his strategies? Who fights a battle 1v6 with full information on each bodies abilities and doesn't come up with a immediate strategy? Naruto only seems stupid because he's immature and in his academy years he failed the final exams(especially the clone one) because he lacked much needed basics such as chakra control. Just because one is immature and lacks the basics doesn't mean he doesn't improve. I have no idea why you are questioning his intelligence, especially when we've seen Naruto come up with a strategy against Kakuzu.

Next, strategizing such as what Shikaku does cannot be compared with the type of strategizing one makes on a battlefield.

You must be registered for see images

Clearly says even his son did not know anything 'MORE' about it. Hence he knew something, because his father DID tell him. Even if he didn't tell him, I highly doubt A did not know his father went to hold the Hachibi down. And after coming back with that scar, it becomes pretty obvious. Now, would his son not believe him even though he lied?

You read the manga, and stop raging. Please.
Haha i don't get mad online but i can get excitable lol!

1) Who fights 1v6 and doesn't immediately have a strategy? Try the entire leaf village! ANBU, Intel division, Kakashi, NONE OF THEM could counter even one body at a time effectively. They took one down here and there but if there were two none of them could figure out how to break the visual link. So you shouldn't act like his strategies there were just run-of-the-mill, 2nd nature stuff........

2) Why do i question his intelligence? Because he does dumb shit nonstop! Yes he has been getting smarter but like i said.....Kishi needs to pick one! IS HE SMART NOW OR NOT?!? We all thought he was but then he throws out something SO EFFING DUMB like that.

3) Yeah his son knew he fought the hachibi. EVERYONE knew that. And he came back with a scar. EVERYONE KNEW THAT. Even his son didn't know any more. It said the third never spoke of the scar but EVERYONE COULD SEE IT! So tell me when he would have talked to his son about it if he never spoke about it. See what i'm saying now? No one knew how the hachibi did it and naruto figured out that the hachibi couldn't have and then confirmed it with the hachibi and figured out how it happened in minutes. Right after he said "this guy can absorb jutsu's, try my rasengan jutsu!"