Kishi literally made Naruto Series utterly pointless...

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kishimoto really messed up with reintroducing Mitsuki as a moon and Boruto as a sun. It was ESTABLISHED that Naruto and Sasuke supposed to break that cycle which brings the new era. We were getting the impression about the new generation meaning something completely different but no instead it's going to recycle this same concept all over again.

We all knew it going to be milking, but I didn't think it going to be this dry. And now I'm getting the impression that Sarada is going to be render useless as a herione especially considering how Kishi is a sexiest toward female.

Reactions: NineSNS

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hate how the cycle repeats. I hate how aliens were the origin. I hate how Sasuke and Naruto were made into such trash characters who let Oro do whatever.

I like how Sarada is useless though, hated her design from the start.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kishimoto really messed up with reintroducing Mitsuki as a moon and Boruto as a sun. It was ESTABLISHED that Naruto and Sasuke supposed to break that cycle which brings the new era. We were getting the impression about the new generation meaning something completely different but no instead it's going to recycle this same concept all over again.

We all knew it going to be milking, but I didn't think it going to be this dry. And now I'm getting the impression that Sarada is going to be render useless as a herione especially considering how Kishi is a sexiest toward female.

Its not about breaking the cycle of Sun-Moon but breaking the cycle of Hatred between Indra and Ashura that found to represent those two celestial body.

And now those two will cooperate rather than oppose each other.

Hope so

About female cast, no comment.

Last edited:

lord seventh

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all kishi is not gonna be the writer of baruto manga
And second I don't feel bad because I am expecting that something similar is gonna happens again and I won't be suprise If we got new three legendary sannin again

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Its not about breaking the cycle of Sun-Moon but breaking the cycle of Hatred between Indra and Ashura that found to represent those two celestial body.

And now those two will cooperate rather than oppose each other.
But what will become mitsuki and boruto? will they cooperate like you said. I think you spoke too soon.

Deadmed

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's symbomizm, wherever there is light there is darkness. There needs to be someone that makes hope and light, but there is still going to be darkness that that light cannot reach, which is why another must reflect this light and illuminate the darkness. Naruto brought hope and light to the shinobi world, while Sasuke is more connected with the darkness so he exist to illuminate the darkness of the world where Naruto cannot reach. While Boruto will inspire people with his optimism and unshakable persistence, Mitsuki will be the more responsible enforcer that makes up for Boruto's naive optimism with more logical methods of maintaining peace, bringing Boruto's light to the darkness that Boruto cannot reach. Aka the darkness that won't be reasoned with.

chintu234

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, he can (in a matter of fact, I hope he does). However, I doubt the wroter is going go against Kishi direction of the Naruto/Boruto franchise.
He most probably wont, no writer would like to change a character's origin which kishi created himself he might change other things but thats it. I doubt he will totally change what kishi has set.

Pukkake Pokayo

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=20423955" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-20423955">Pumpkin Ninja said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> I hate how the cycle repeats. I hate how aliens were the origin. I hate how Sasuke and Naruto were made into such trash characters who let Oro do whatever. <br /> <br /> I like how Sarada is useless though, hated her design from the start. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>This. Inb4 gay bromance but at the end Boruto gets a rushed pairing (even that'll be repeated) with Sarada, he will be the sun, his rival will be the moon but Sarada will be his World. (D'awwhh)</div>