Killer B

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Kishimoto means to tell me that the only plausible reason for Neji to die was just for this ass pull of an attack that required 9 people to jump off each of the tails of the nine tails...
other people may over look this but from here on out Kishimoto killed Neji....

2. Kishi might just have done it this time.......in that Obito flashback he forgets to realize the fact that Minato, Itachi, and Shisui would all be in the running to be Hokage...because no attack on kona and no uchiha massacre

Keep dreaming Obito...both Minato and Itachi outclass you in your base and Minato has proved it

UchihaKira

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Kishimoto means to tell me that the only plausible reason for Neji to die was just for this ass pull of an attack that required 9 people to jump off each of the tails of the nine tails...
other people may over look this but from here on out Kishimoto killed Neji....

2. Kishi might just have done it this time.......in that Obito flashback he forgets to realize the fact that Minato, Itachi, and Shisui would all be in the running to be Hokage...because no attack on kona and no uchiha massacre

Keep dreaming Obito...both Minato and Itachi outclass you in your base and Minato has proved it
Itachi for president... er, hokage..

Mitarashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uh. yes.

Still, I doubt Itachi would have tried to be Hokage, and the Uchiha had the 'Curse of hate' anyway, they'd have found a way to screw things up.
It's his universe, he does what he wants lol.