D3A

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
We all(most) thought that Kishi was slowly screwing up, one chapter at a time, but dammit this chapter is just beautiful.

Kages were THOROUGHLY raped by Madara, they DIED, and best of all, Tsunade is gonna die to save them.(Thats twice that an old lady dies for Gaara)

We get an explanation on Obito-Madara relationship next week, questions will be answered, action will ensue, Bee will get asspwned, this is marvelous. My faith in this series has been restored

Reactions: Uchiha Madara.

xXFLAVORSXx

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
We all(most) thought that Kishi was slowly screwing up, one chapter at a time, but dammit this chapter is just beautiful.

Kages were THOROUGHLY raped by Madara, they DIED, and best of all, Tsunade is gonna die to save them.(Thats twice that an old lady dies for Gaara)

We get an explanation on Obito-Madara relationship next week, questions will be answered, action will ensue, Bee will get asspwned, this is marvelous. My faith in this series has been restored

gaara has always had a with with the older ladies xd

D3A

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He doesn't have to redeem himself to anyone, it's his story if you don't like it don't read it.
I actually was gonna stop, then when I saw that the ch came out early(that usually happens on epic chapters) I decided to check things out

he made the story even more epic
Hells yeah

He didn't redeem shit...... The story progressed stop spending every two seconds on NB listening to these hating ass Obito haters(Probably you as well).
I havent been on this site in weeks, nice try asshat. And for your information Im an Obito fan, I wasnt fond of him being TObi at first but his persona, I like.

psukkar

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
seeing how madara saved obito saved the series, it all makes sense again. Obito was never the man running the show like we believed.

It was always between nagato and madara. NO wonder tobi/obito was shocked that nagato would betray madara in the end.

Last edited:

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
87๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
now another has began to slowly prove that my theory of madara and tobi working hand and hand with each other. im pretty sure that kishi is going to explain all the appearances while gathering the akatsuki and then everyone can get their panties out of a bunch and enjoy the series without critiquing kishi on his own manga.