Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Couldn't kisame just waterdome?

Glad you brought that up, you know scene when nagato grabbed kcm naruto. Had that been SM naruto, Could he had reacted to that in time to counter or atleast dodge?
I don't believe so.

KCM Naruto couldn't sense the chameleon, so likewise, I can't see SM Naruto doing so either.

And yeah, Kisame could just waterdome which is just threatening to SM Naruto. I can't see him doing anything, especially with the Waterdome slowly absorbing his chakra, Kisame's extra mobility, and his sensory skills.

LoZelda101

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't believe so.

KCM Naruto couldn't sense the chameleon, so likewise, I can't see SM Naruto doing so either.

And yeah, Kisame could just waterdome which is just threatening to SM Naruto. I can't see him doing anything, especially with the Waterdome slowly absorbing his chakra, Kisame's extra mobility, and his sensory skills.
Interesting, i thought kcm could only sense evil intent or something like that

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Couldn't kisame just waterdome?

Glad you brought that up, you know scene when nagato grabbed kcm naruto. Had that been SM naruto, Could he had reacted to that in time to counter or atleast dodge?
i wonder... what will happen to kisame if he absorbs sage chakra?
naruto can probably push water away though by forming FRS and he may even be able to jump quite high as his physical stats show and summoning are always available as last resort...

LoZelda101

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i wonder... what will happen to kisame if he absorbs sage chakra?
naruto can probably push water away though by forming FRS and he may even be able to jump quite high as his physical stats show and summoning are always available as last resort...
Maybe the frog summonings will benefit in the water dome?

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe the frog summonings will benefit in the water dome?
I don't see how. Kisame likely did through having fins which is something the Frogs lack.
Depends how large their lungs are. 30mins-90mins estimating
i was mentioning summonings for jumping purpose to get out of WD but now that you mention it, frog can live underwater for quite some time... though naruto if summons ma and pa then it's game over for kisame anyways...