Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In 450 Tobi told Kisame to go after the 8 tails, so it it comes to it, what do you think will happen? who would/will win?

You must be registered for see images

And before anyone says 8 tails will easily win lets not underestimate Kisame. He captured the 4 tails single handedly, and if he was to be killed by KillerBee that would rule out a possible mtach up between Kisame and Suigetsu which looks likely

Reactions: Fedor

RokuNR

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kisame will probably win since he is a beast O^O
Plus, let's not forget, he has the greatest chakra reserves of any member in akatsuki by far (as stated by Pein and some other members, which is quite impressive).

DarkMarke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think It'll be a even match at first, Kisame will use the samehada to absorb killerbee's hachibi cloak and finaly Naruto (or someone) will appear when Kisame is about to win (or just after he won)

Realtwisted

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It will be a tought battle for Kisame, but i think he going to win. Even though Thunder>water.
Le't no forget the person who going to kill Kisame is Suigetsu.

RokuNR

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It will be a tought battle for Kisame, but i think he going to win. Even though Thunder>water.
Le't no forget the person who going to kill Kisame is Suigetsu.
The thing is, Suigetsu is going need some supreme power boost if he's going to kill Kisame, because Kisame is the strongest member of the Seven Mist Swordsmen. O_O

Realtwisted

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The thing is, Suigetsu is going need some supreme power boost if he's going to kill Kisame, because Kisame is the strongest member of the Seven Mist Swordsmen. O_O
True, but Seigetsu power is still unknow to us, The battle of Taka and The 8 Tail ox din't show us much.

Deidara...

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it samaheda cant stand up to a lightning based sword kirabi's chances greatly increase
but he is at a disadvantage cuz the ox is weak to water based ninjutsu and he will be fighting the strongest water ninja ever lol

Raiden

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
it samaheda cant stand up to a lightning based sword kirabi's chances greatly increase
but he is at a disadvantage cuz the ox is weak to water based ninjutsu and he will be fighting the strongest water ninja ever lol
Thats debatable, theres loads of other awesome water ninja, Tobirama Senju for example

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know. Kirabi has gotten the most coverage out of any jinchuriki aside from Naruto and Gaara so I don't think it will be as simple as that. I think its most likely that its a good battle but Kisame has the edge, and then someone shows up (maybe Kirabi's students or the Raikage or Naruto and his team) and causes Kisame to retreat.

TheCopyNinja

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They both have huge chakra reserves so throw that out the window. I dont think I can call it but I can say it is going to be epic. It's going to be more epic than the Itachi and Sasuke fight. It's going to be BEAST vs BEAST literally, we havent seen the extent of either one of their powers so it's going to be real big.

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The funny thing is does Kisame have any idea when 8tails went after going AWOL. This battle has much potential but I predict it's going to be short and disappoint. Although Kisame is a powerhouse, Killer Bee is more then capable of withstanding the onslaught and prove victorious.

squiremarcus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm guessing kisame if the fight actually hapens as planned but remember, naruto and all the rock ninjaare lookingfor him and it's kisis style to have them find him in the middle of a battle, in that case I don't know who would win because it is unpredictable I have to say though a lot of akatsuki have been dying lately...

Axalisfun

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont think kisame would win... itachi was there with the four tail so you cant guarantee hi done it alone and the eight tail is much stronger than the four tail who was an old man