Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mindset: In Character
Stipulation: This is the same exact scenario as their actual fight; However, Killer Bee isn't restricted from entering his full eight tails transformation.

I used to believe Bee's full bijū transformation would be too much for Kisame, but after some thinking, I'm now convinced otherwise. Here's just a few points:

• GSB

The Great Shark Bullet can potentially wreak havoc on any bijū. Chiyo explains that the tailed beasts are a formation of chakra. Which is confirmed to be the case when Minato sealed half the Kyubis chakra within him [ ] causing it to shrink in size [ ]

Not to mention, it should be a viable counter to at least a single TBB.

• Eight Tails Whirlwind

Being that this technique is chakra-less [Much like Gai's Hirudora]; it serves as a very effective counter to pretty much Kisame's entire arsenal... most importantly the GSB. However, the problem I see with this is that Killer Bee has no knowledge on this technique. So what are the chances that he would counter it successfully with the eight tails whirlwind? Considering that Bee used this very jutsu for the sole purpose of leveling out an entire forest rather then countering a projectile jutsu.

• Earth Release: Subterranean Voyage

This technique serves as a very viable counter to both the eight tails whirlwind and the TBB. First, it should be mentioned that Bee can't even aim properly [ ] while in this form; so by swiftly taking refuge underground, it allows Kisame to avoid taking any damage from both these troublesome techniques. Thus allowing Kisame to counter effectively by surfacing right below Bee who would have no clue where Kisame would be coming from.
Thoughts?

Shura

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Counter to multiple Bijuudamas? I don't think Kisame has an actual counter to that. I could be wrong though. If he can effectively counter them, Kisame wins. If not then Bee wins.

Last edited:

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not positive on this. But I hope it opens up a nice discussion.
Me too, so far nothing :|

Multiple tbb?
Counter to multiple Bijuudamas? I don't think Kisame has an actual counter to that. I could be wrong though. If he can effectively counter them, Kisame wins. If not then Bee wins.
Pretty much included this in the OP. Taking refuge underground allows Kisame to avoid taking any significant damage; not to mention Bee's aim while in this form isn't exactly spot on [ ]. The subterranean voyage serves as means of avoiding the TBB/Multi-TBB/8 Tails whirlwind and is also a perfect segue into counter attacking Bee from a blind spot.

Basically, I'd like to know why wouldn't my points in the OP successfully work. Else, I'm convinced Kisame wins.

Kisame has his chances.
Might be the first time we actually agreed on something.

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
GSB is kisame's final technique, bee would open up with his whirlwind [why shoot a tbb at point blank range, this way he avoids taking any initial damage].

So the whirlwind would be used before GSB is used, & either way V2 is quick while GSB is slower in comparison, a shunshin should be able to avoid the linear attack. Not to mention kisame had quite the water source so unless he created one prior then he isnt getting enough.

When he does resort to creating a water source he would use water dome [just as he would in character] which would put bee in a situation where he would most likely whirlwind.

As for the doton, multi tbbs can make a crater deep enough to reach kisame, & poor aim isnt a problem as the ground is his target.

Princessu Kaaantchan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
MBD is essentially your standard Bijuu Dama except its power is split between multiple vessels, right? I don't see why the GSB can't absorb them in sequence. After all; as the GSB gets stronger the more chakra it absorbs it's just going to get bigger and stronger.

pateuvasiliu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
MBD is essentially your standard Bijuu Dama except its power is split between multiple vessels, right? I don't see why the GSB can't absorb them in sequence. After all; as the GSB gets stronger the more chakra it absorbs it's just going to get bigger and stronger.
The thing is, does it have the speed to do that? Absorbing takes time.

Princessu Kaaantchan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The thing is, does it have the speed to do that? Absorbing takes time.
That is the question. The thing is Kisame implies that Hirudora should of been absorbed, or at least the process should have started, as soon as Daikodan ate it. [ ] He seemed pretty certain that Hirudora should've been completely absorbed before it hit him.

"The stronger the Jutsu is, the better it works" also suggests it should speed up either as it gets bigger, or in relation to the strength of the Jutsu.

Last edited:

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
GSB is kisame's final technique, bee would open up with his whirlwind [why shoot a tbb at point blank range, this way he avoids taking any initial damage].

So the whirlwind would be used before GSB is used, & either way V2 is quick while GSB is slower in comparison, a shunshin should be able to avoid the linear attack. Not to mention kisame had quite the water source so unless he created one prior then he isnt getting enough.
Fair enough about Bee creating the ample room to use his TBB by utilizing the whirlwind. My point was that people assume Bee understands how to counter the GSB effectively, when he has no knowledge on the technique itself. Anyways, after the whirlwind and upon noticing the TBB, Kisame can simply take refuge underground; considering how far Kisame would be blown away, he has more then enough time to do this before the TBB even reaches him and makes impacts.

Don't quite understand why you mentioned V2 avoiding the GSB as if Kisame would use this technique against Bee in this form when he never did so in the manga. Also, if we take into consideration the amount of water Kisame has shown to regurgitate, I think it's safe to assume he can replicate one the same size as he did with a pre-existing water source.

When he does resort to creating a water source he would use water dome [just as he would in character] which would put bee in a situation where he would most likely whirlwind.

As for the doton, multi tbbs can make a crater deep enough to reach kisame, & poor aim isnt a problem as the ground is his target.
Kisame would not resort to using the WD, if Bee ever uses the eight tails whirlwind immediately after transforming like in your above scenario. That would be a waste of chakra.

Can you provide me with a scan of the crater the TBB creates? And I would assume you mean Kisames general area... It's going to have to be a pretty precise attack if it's going reach and take out Kisame underground; seeing as a Multi-TBB most likely splits the power of a single TBB.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Multi-TBB isn't fired off in a linear sequence

Last edited:

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fair enough about Bee creating the ample room to use his TBB by utilizing the whirlwind. My point was that people assume Bee understands how to counter the GSB effectively, when he has no knowledge on the technique itself. Anyways, after the whirlwind and upon noticing the TBB, Kisame can simply take refuge underground; considering how far Kisame would be blown away, he has more then enough time to do this before the TBB even reaches him and makes impacts.
I see, well I'm not assuming that bee would know what to do, I'm trying to keep it as IC as possible.

Assuming kisame notices the tbb, taking refuge underground could only do so much, even if he manages it the multi tbb I mentioned would more than likely damage the earth enough to affect him.

Don't quite understand why you mentioned V2 avoiding the GSB as if Kisame would use this technique against Bee in this form when he never did so in the manga. Also, if we take into consideration the amount of water Kisame has shown to regurgitate, I think it's safe to assume he can replicate one the same size as he did with a pre-existing water source.
Bee can enter the different states rather quickly, [ ] he can revert [assuming he can revert as fast] if he feels he needs the speed.

Yes but regurgitating such a large amount of water would take time & considering bee can fire tbbs extremely quickly I only see this being a detriment in the end.

Kisame would not resort to using the WD, if Bee ever uses the eight tails whirlwind immediately after transforming like in your above scenario. That would be a waste of chakra.
Okay fair enough. I figured you would mention it.

Can you provide me with a scan of the crater the TBB creates? And I would assume you mean Kisames general area... It's going to have to be a pretty precise attack if it's going reach and take out Kisame underground; seeing as a Multi-TBB most likely splits the power of a single TBB.
Okay so I don't have an actual image of a crater but the point is that bee can use his multi tbbs to "drill" into the ground. The bombs obviously make a crater so its just a matter of how many tbbs are needed.

& multi tbb doesnt decrease in size from a regular tbb. [ ][ ] Judging by these two images, the multi tbb has about the same explosion radius as a single tbb [shot by gyuki]. Therefore this leads me to believe that multi tbbs arent any weaker than what we've seen.

AGoodBoy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kisame Takes this like manga stated.

Mah boi Yo Pappi tried to step to this but couldn't handle shark boy:cool:

GSB.
If he's in WD, he can touch and absorb them.

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see, well I'm not assuming that bee would know what to do, I'm trying to keep it as IC as possible.

Assuming kisame notices the tbb, taking refuge underground could only do so much, even if he manages it the multi tbb I mentioned would more than likely damage the earth enough to affect him.
Why wouldn't Kisame notice the Hachibi firing off a TBB...? It has been shown many times in the manga that ninja can feel chakra being charged up [ ]

I'll get back to the TBB further down my post

Bee can enter the different states rather quickly, [ ] he can revert [assuming he can revert as fast] if he feels he needs the speed.

Yes but regurgitating such a large amount of water would take time & considering bee can fire tbbs extremely quickly I only see this being a detriment in the end.
Ahh, okay, I suppose I can see that happening.. Not sure if Bee would opt in doing so without knowledge on technique as he likes to just use his body to block attacks.

Takes no time at all for Kisame to regurgitate lake worth of water out of his mouth [ ]-[ ].. I can see Kisame utilizing the GSB just as fast if need be.

Okay so I don't have an actual image of a crater but the point is that bee can use his multi tbbs to "drill" into the ground. The bombs obviously make a crater so its just a matter of how many tbbs are needed.

& multi tbb doesnt decrease in size from a regular tbb. [ ][ ] Judging by these two images, the multi tbb has about the same explosion radius as a single tbb [shot by gyuki]. Therefore this leads me to believe that multi tbbs arent any weaker than what we've seen.
Not necessarily, Kisame can travel quite fast underground (As fast as he can swim) if Bee doesn't KO him right away, his chances of hitting Kisame underground dwindle rapidly as Bee would have no idea how deep he'd be or what direction he will be moving in. So blindly firing off rounds of TBB's will only deplete Bee's chakra faster; which is ultimately Kisames goal. Also, it's worth mentioning, Kisames extreme durability, pain resistancy, and healing capabilities. The only way I see Bee killing Kisame with a TBB is with a direct hit... not from taking damage from an indirect hit from the blast radius underground.

Keep in mind the explosions shown was from a total of 9 TBB's from both the Hachibi and Kyuubi. Bee said that the single TBB from your first scan was a full powered attack, so I'm still under the impression that the Multi-TBB splits the power of a single one.

Last edited: