fmcande

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
LOl are you kidding ?? Lee? Against Kisame?

:D :D Lmao.

Hope u wont put lee against Fedor.. lol.
Gai ... maybe

Lee ... no

DONT COUNT LEE OUT, LEE WOULD OPEN A CAN Of WHOOP ASS ON KISAME
I THINK SOME HOW HE GOT STROGER . THE LAST TIME WE SOO LEE FIGTH WAS AGAIST THANT BONE GUY WHEN HE GOT DRUNK SO. I THINK THAT HE GOT STRONGER I MEAN EVEN SAKURA AND CHOJI GOT STRONGER

OR MAYBE HE WILL GET A BOTLLE OF VODKA THIS TIME

Nadare

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
i hope you are all kidding

Kisame vs Lee or gai?
you kidding me right'

how can you even think that even gai(stronger than lee by far) can defete Kisame if he almost lost against kisame's 30%

you can't be normal
i mean wtf

KISAME WINS

Revan

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i cant really say, lee was pretty easy cought by water prison, but gai has more experience so he could fight kisame, who just played most of the time with him. when gai opened the gates, gai beat kisame easily but he reached his gate limit (so far) to beat a 30%kisame. dont know if kisame hasnt some huge chakra consuming jutsus in his sleeve, whith wich he can counter sth like the 6-gates-lotus. i think kisame would win.

Deidara...

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
its obvious who the winner will be maybe if gai or lee had some mid range jutsu it would be diiferent but since they have to be all in his face and sworedsmen specialize in close combat thier taijutsu doesnt give them an unsuspecting edge and kisame is powerful as hell i cant stand him but ill give him his props