Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, Suigetsu was able to Spar with him. I am not saying Suigetsu is slow or incompetent, as he's an excellent swordsman himself, but Kisame doesn't seem that fast to me. Definitely not top 5 material. I would say top 10 most definitely.
Well, sparing match isn't exactly anything serious where both combatants go all out. I can show you with a single scan that Kisame's striking speed is nothing to be laughed at. Top 10 best shunshin user? Fair enough.

Would you like to fight , FT?
Wouldn't want to hurt you, tbh. u_u

You should do one on his reflexes and reaction time. He's got some solid feats in that department. Nice thread, though not top 5.
That I can... I've been meaning to put out a few more of his exploits but I just haven't gotten to it yet. Not like anyone else is helping me.. >_> And Thank you.

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Also he blocked a leaf hurricane from Gai:

Pretty good for someone who just got out of pufferfish state.

Even though you probably know it FT, just further saying he is not slow.

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd wreck you. 1v1

Come to jersey bro
And what, fight on the board walk? I thought I already told you.. I'm not coming to that dump of a state.

"Someone would need to be pretty strong to beat Orochimaru....." -Sharkfin Soup
I have two words; Fushi Tensei
Kisame drowns him. Good luck to Fushi Tensei with no oxygen.

Also he blocked a leaf hurricane from Gai:

Pretty good for someone who just got out of pufferfish state.

Even though you probably know it FT, just further saying he is not slow.
He's not anywhere near slow. He went head to head against a 6th gated Gai, and Kisame wasn't out-striked by much against a ninja who possesses the fastest striking speed in the manga.

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And what, fight on the board walk? I thought I already told you.. I'm not coming to that dump of a state.

Kisame drowns him. Good luck to Fushi Tensei with no oxygen.

He's not anywhere near slow. He went head to head against a 6th gated Gai, and Kisame wasn't out-striked by much against a ninja who possesses the fastest striking speed in the manga.
Do Zetsus need to breathe?