Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Top 5 Shunshin of all time?
So I'm just going to throw these two minor shunshin feats out there first...

Kisame and Itachi shunshin'd out of the Tea Shop within a blink of an eye [ ]-[ ]-[ ]; And for the second time... Kisame and Itachi shunshin'd out of the battlefield.
You must be registered for see images

That is two times Kisame kept up with Itachi's shunshin, who is considered by many as one of the best shunshin users in this entire manga. However, that isn't exactly what I am aiming at. Kisame has a very significant and overlooked shunshin feat in which he covered god knows how much ground within seconds.

Before Karin even sensed him out, we can see a clear image from roughly 20-30 meters out of what's in front of them... With no sign of Kisame

Now, what I find most interestesting is that if we take Karins sensing range into consideration.. [ ]-[ ] Kisame probably just shunshin'd 100+ meters in a few seconds... seeing as he appeared just a few moments after Karin sensed his presence..

Thoughts?​

Last edited:

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, Suigetsu was able to Spar with him. I am not saying Suigetsu is slow or incompetent, as he's an excellent swordsman himself, but Kisame doesn't seem that fast to me. Definitely not top 5 material. I would say top 10 most definitely.