Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Does kisame's sword have something to do with the 3 tailed beast?I've got this information about the jinchuuriki that used to be the holder of the 3 tailed beast and this is where it was based upon but as we know they changed some stuff slightly but this may still mean that kisame's sword gets its abilities from the 3 tails and would explain the life of its own and massive amount of chakra (and its chakra absorbing abilities) I believe the massive amount of chakra that people sense from kisame isn't actually his own but that of the sword and its ability.With him keeping hold of this it enables him to possess that massive amount.I think he will get defeated in battle by either Gai or Lee after he is seperated from his sword.

Tale in the Legend of the Tailed Beasts: Isonade is a shark shaped Bijuu with a sharp horn on the forehead. It lives in the deep waters on the West of Japan, fighting pirates. Every few months, Isonade will swim to the surface of the sea from the deep waters, to breath some fresh air. However, when he does this, storms erupt, oceans rage, and all ships will be swallowed by him as food. Isonade has a subordinate fish called Samehada (same name as Kisame's Sword). Depicted differently, but with same pronunciation). Samehada attaches itself to Isonade’s stomach, and absorbs its food to create huge amounts of chakra, proceeding to send it back to its body. Samehada’s power can enable Isonade to get 5 times the quantity of chakra it could originally get. Therefore, when Isonade battles, he will have unlimited chakra to receive from Samehada.
Situation in the Ancient War of the 9 Gods: Battled 4 times; 2 Wins, 1 Loss, 1 Flee
Wins: Kaku, Shukaku
Losses: Nekomata
Escapes: Yamata no Orochi
Fate: A fisherman and brave warrior from Yokohama, called Takuma Muramasa, sacrifices himself in behalf of two villages in a courageous act, getting near Isonade and sealing his personal servant Samehada in the “Tool of Power: Pot of the Shark-named fish” from seal in the Water Shrine. Isonade then becomes unable to draw the massive chakra, and ends up getting exausted and sucked by the Tool’s seal in the Water Shrine as well.
Japanese Myth Appearance: A big shark/fish(?) with 3 tails and 3 fins. Has a dark blue body color, is attracted by blood (like all sharks); has a personal servant, a small fish named Samehada, as shown above, that is responsible to help Isonade absorb and digest Chakra in 5 times his original capacity.
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think kishi just stole the idea from the folklore to make kisame powefull. We know he is one of the 7 swordsmen of the mist, and that the swords are passed down, so I dont think its likely that it was in conjunction with the 3-tailed beast, unless the junchurikki was the person who designed and built the sword. could lead to some interesting backsotry :D

Sora.

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Does kisame's sword have something to do with the 3 tailed beast?I've got this information about the jinchuuriki that used to be the holder of the 3 tailed beast and this is where it was based upon but as we know they changed some stuff slightly but this may still mean that kisame's sword gets its abilities from the 3 tails and would explain the life of its own and massive amount of chakra (and its chakra absorbing abilities) I believe the massive amount of chakra that people sense from kisame isn't actually his own but that of the sword and its ability.With him keeping hold of this it enables him to possess that massive amount.I think he will get defeated in battle by either Gai or Lee after he is seperated from his sword.

Well i want Neji to beat kisame just because of his large amounts of chakra but maybe lee or guy would be better in the eventuality that kisames sword is taken away from him ^^

Devlin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think kishi just stole the idea from the folklore to make kisame powefull. We know he is one of the 7 swordsmen of the mist, and that the swords are passed down, so I dont think its likely that it was in conjunction with the 3-tailed beast, unless the junchurikki was the person who designed and built the sword. could lead to some interesting backsotry :D
We also know that madara was mizukage of the hidden mist (izuna I think :p ) and I believe he used the swords from the battle with the 1st hokage ;) (1st hokage +bijuu=.....makes sense don't it? ;) ) so I think the 1st hokage had control over all bijuu right?So it is possible this is how he got hold of the sword which was then taken by madara/izuna to the hidden mist where he became mizukage?Then he gives the swords to the 7 swordsmen?(Plus we don't know how old kisame is I mean look at sasori and kakuzu for all we know kisame could be hanzou :p (another theory xD lmao ) but yeh makes you wonder :D

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

We also know that madara was mizukage of the hidden mist (izuna I think :p ) and I believe he used the swords from the battle with the 1st hokage ;) (1st hokage +bijuu=.....makes sense don't it? ;) ) so I think the 1st hokage had control over all bijuu right?So it is possible this is how he got hold of the sword which was then taken by madara/izuna to the hidden mist where he became mizukage?Then he gives the swords to the 7 swordsmen?(Plus we don't know how old kisame is I mean look at sasori and kakuzu for all we know kisame could be hanzou :p (another theory xD lmao ) but yeh makes you wonder :D
O_O thats a good point, and if you looks at the scene of Madara fighting the first, there are several large swords in the picture