Misconception

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmaoooooooooo, don't even try Tsunade like that. Kisame would be dead, what can he do, he needs to be close to. Absorb her chakra, and one he tries that, she break the thingy, then she kills him. Kisame don't want it.

Tsunade outsmarts him and can keep up with him.
I see that made even you laugh L0l... Also water dome and he takes off Tsunade's head... she is no match for Kisame... She may be strong but she doesn't have any respectable speed to compliment her strength...

Misconception

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That filler in pt 1 where those dudes tried to steal Shukaku from Gaara put it in peoples' minds that water makes Gaara's sand useless. It makes sense, but technically is not canon (which people on this site take seriously).
I don't even know what your talking about... It's just used common logic

This is what sand looks like when it's wet...
You must be registered for see images

SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE

Thundergod123

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
MUST READ

Kisame could come close to possibly soloing the 5kage... Reasons why...

Gaara- Kisame is easily the best Suiton user in the series... Suiton>Sand also isn't it possible that Kisame could absorb his chakra out of the sand... Water dome would make any sand attacks useless...

Mei- I don't even have to explain honestly...

Oonoki- Jinton his only offensive tech it seems like... Which Kisame would absorbed easily... Also he wouldn't be able to get close contact via Water dome...

Tsunade- Same as Mei...

Raikage- Is the main problem for Kisame since Raition>Suiton... But i believe water shark bullet should do the trick...

I believe Kisame could defeat the five Kage if he plays smart
Dude, do you read the manga?

Kisame would have never been able to beat 5 kage lmfao.... what are you talking about? Kisame is indeed strong, but how can he counter Raikage's speed, and remember when Ay and Bee used that Lariat combo? Even it was Zetsu's jutsu, however Kisame cannot dodge it. When we go for Mei, then yes I agree Kisame would have crushed her into pieces, but never let your guard down when Tsunade is there because her regenarate abilities allows her to heal herself almost instantly. Gaara can possibly save the others by the help of Onoki's boulder jutsu mix with Gaara's sand to become more worth to fight.
You said that Onoki's Jinton would be absorbed by Kisame's Daikoudan jutsu? Well, in that case his Jinton can easily penetrate the jutsu by ease since the tech has the strength to turn things into molecular lvl, besides Onoki shits Kisame whenever he wants too... Jinton is faster...

RicardoA

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok maybe i overrated Kisame a bit... But he sure could take them 1v1...
@bold: a bit is being nice :|
OT: Soloing the 5 kage is not a feat to be shared by everyone. Realistically, only characters like Hashirama and Madara can do it (Naruto and Sasuke should be able to do it as well).
1v1 i think he beats all but Onoki. 1v5 its a massacre.

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If kisame can trap all 5 of them in his Giant water dome then he has a chance. Since kisame is far faster than any of them in the water and simply suck their chakra dry.

Syareoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your a Kisame fan boy I like him to but he is not strong enough to the 5 kages.

Gaara- Kisame can only be able to beat Gaara.

Mei- Fire Style and Lava Style and Boil Style. Kisame sword sharkskin can't handle heat or acid mist.

Oonoki- Jinton or Dust Style is Earth Wind And Fire Styles so it's 50 50.

Tsunade- Kisame would not last unless he fuse with sharkskin.

Raikage- Kisame would be killed very quickly.

Mad Daz

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmaoooooooooo, don't even try Tsunade like that. Kisame would be dead, what can he do, he needs to be close to. Absorb her chakra, and one he tries that, she break the thingy, then she kills him. Kisame don't want it.

Tsunade outsmarts him and can keep up with him.
I know tsunade wanking is your thing but im pretty confident a punch from her isnt going to break samehada. Also any large scale water jutsu completely stops her already slow move and attack speeds. Dont even get me started on his chakra absorbtion.

Unless miotic regeneration can counter act drowning... Lul

ShiroT

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok maybe i overrated Kisame a bit... But he sure could take them 1v1...
please tell me how kisame fights the fastest man right under ftg in a 1v1 and he would dodge a shark bomb if he didnt think it was worth of being tanked, kisame gets blitzed and i dont think he can absosb jinton

Sageflash

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kisame is secretly working for the Power Rangers as the Shark Megazord. NV wasn't enough of a challenge for him.
You must be registered for see images

Xāvî1

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
MUST READ

Kisame could come close to possibly soloing the 5kage... Reasons why...

Gaara- Kisame is easily the best Suiton user in the series... Suiton>Sand also isn't it possible that Kisame could absorb his chakra out of the sand... Water dome would make any sand attacks useless...

Mei- I don't even have to explain honestly...

Oonoki- Jinton his only offensive tech it seems like... Which Kisame would absorbed easily... Also he wouldn't be able to get close contact via Water dome...

Tsunade- Same as Mei...

Raikage- Is the main problem for Kisame since Raition>Suiton... But i believe water shark bullet should do the trick...

I believe Kisame could defeat the five Kage if he plays smart
also doton > Suiton and tsuchikage is a master doton suer

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If he's taking on the group, he gets curb stomped.

if he's taking on ohnoki or A, he gets destroyed by either massive amounts of electricity, or being blown to bits.

You do have to explain how he beats Mei and Tsunade.

Last edited: