Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
MUST READ

Kisame could come close to possibly soloing the 5kage... Reasons why...

Gaara- Kisame is easily the best Suiton user in the series... Suiton>Sand also isn't it possible that Kisame could absorb his chakra out of the sand... Water dome would make any sand attacks useless...

Mei- I don't even have to explain honestly...

Oonoki- Jinton his only offensive tech it seems like... Which Kisame would absorbed easily... Also he wouldn't be able to get close contact via Water dome...

Tsunade- Same as Mei...

Raikage- Is the main problem for Kisame since Raition>Suiton... But i believe water shark bullet should do the trick...

I believe Kisame could defeat the five Kage if he plays smart

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
MUST READ

Kisame could come close to possibly soloing the 5kage... Reasons why...

Gaara- Kisame is easily the best Suiton user in the series... Suiton>Sand also isn't it possible that Kisame could absorb his chakra out of the sand... Water dome would make any sand attacks useless...

Mei- I don't even have to explain honestly...

Oonoki- Jinton his only offensive tech it seems like... Which Kisame would absorbed easily... Also he wouldn't be able to get close contact via Water dome...

Tsunade- Same as Mei...

Raikage- Is the main problem for Kisame since Raition>Suiton... But i believe water shark bullet should do the trick...

I believe Kisame could defeat the five Kage if he plays smart
@Bold, .........:|

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Since when does does Water > Sand? It was the Nidaime Mizukages Oily-based structure that weakened Gaara's sand. Oil > Sand, not Water.

leagen

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i don't think so he had a hard time against Bee
and Ay is almost as strong as him so i highly doubt that he will be able to solo them
unless you mean in a 1v1 one fight then maybe he could

Vega

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It isn't as simple as Kisame's water makes the sand ineffective. If you are thinking of the Trollkage incident, his water was more resembling oil according to Gaara.

Magatsu Izanagi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Against them all together, he loses.

He beats 1v1: Tsunade(?), Mei, Ay, Gaara is debatable

He loses 1v1 against Oonoki. It isn't certain that Samehada can absorb Jinton, and even if it can, his flight serves as an excellent defense against Kisame's arsenal.

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmaoooooooooo, don't even try Tsunade like that. Kisame would be dead, what can he do, he needs to be close to. Absorb her chakra, and one he tries that, she break the thingy, then she kills him. Kisame don't want it.

Tsunade outsmarts him and can keep up with him.

Young Vongola

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since when does does Water > Sand? It was the Nidaime Mizukages Oily-based structure that weakened Gaara's sand. Oil > Sand, not Water.
That filler in pt 1 where those dudes tried to steal Shukaku from Gaara put it in peoples' minds that water makes Gaara's sand useless. It makes sense, but technically is not canon (which people on this site take seriously).