Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry for the massive delay. :sweat:

I'm going to make this chapter a little shorter, so I might be making a double chapter this week.

I would also like to thank everyone who voted for me in the FanFiction contest. This has given me more and more motivation to keep continuing Kiryoku, so props to you guys.

Enjoy. ^^
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<---Previous

You must be registered for see images

---

Chapter 4: Fortitude

Ren: I'm supposed to train to help everyone in Kiryoku...

Ren: SO WHY THE HELL AM I WASHING YOUR DIRTY LAUNDRY AND COOKING FOR YOU ALL!?

Aiko uses her chopsticks to pick up a piece of fried chicken. She throws the fried chicken in the air and it lands in her mouth, she slowly starts to chew it while moving her mouth, when she finishes it and it goes through her stomach, he clears her throat and speaks.

Aiko: It's part of training.

Ren: TOO HELL IT IS!

Yuzuki finishes her plate of food and ecstatically raises hier hand to reach Ren's attention, Ren looks at her with a intimidated face.

Yuzuki: Ren, seconds please!~

Ren: NO!

Yuzuki pouts and looks away from Ren with an intimidated face.

Yuzuki: Hmph, stingy!~

Ren: ...

Just then, a man of an average muscular build, with medium-length blonde hair enters the room. His slanted and gleaming brown eyes stare at Ren, Ren somehow feels as if this person is the most sane out of all the members of Kiryoku.

?: Oh, so this is the new member?

Kouhei: My name is Kouhei Tanaka, I hope we can be good friends.

From another direction, Satsuki enters the room and greets the newly-introduced member with a slight smile.

Satsuki: Oh, so you've returned.

Kouhei turns his head around to the leader of Kiryoku and bows for apology to her.

Kouhei: I am truly sorry for being tardy on finishing the mission, Lady Satsuki. I will have you know that the mission was completed without fail, but I will do my next mission without delay.

Satsuki: It's quite fine. As long as you are safe, I have no worries.

Satsuki: Plus your weapon's ability also takes a while to activate, doesn't it?

Kouhei takes out two Desert Eagle's from his holster from both hips. He puts the two guns flat in his hands and shows the damage of the weapons to his captain. Slight rust and huge amount of burns embody his dual pistols. The ability of his weapon.

Satsuki: Hmm, that is quite the damage.

Kouhei: But I was able to reduce the 3 minute charging to 2 and a half minutes due to training.

Satsuki: That is quite the achievement, you surpassed even my time using those guns.

Satsuki: And also, you don't have to speak to me with any honorifics, I mean we are relatives.

Kouhei looks at Satsuki for 4 seconds, he quickly changes to his mood to a sad expression, an expression showing that he was not able to do anything like that.

Kouhei: I am truly sorry, I am not able to do something like that, even if I am the littlest of our famil-

Satsuki: Kouhei.

Satsuki quickly interrupts what his little brother said, indicating she did not agree with what she said.

Kouhei: ?

Satsuki: No matter what position you are in our family, you are still my dear brother. And as your older sister, I permit you to speak to me any way you want.

Kouhei: ...

Kouhei: I understand, Satsuki nee-chan.

Satsuki: Speaking of which, I want you to train our newcomer, Ren Kagome.

As Ren was dosing off for most of the time in his corner, he quickly changes his glance over to the position of Satsuki and Kouhei.

Ren: Eh?

To be continued...

Next ---->

Last edited:

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haha...I knew Ren wold be doing something funny when Satsuki was discussing with Kouhei. Haha it was an awesome long awaited chap bro but it was also too short. Short is good but too short is ...eh :T_T:

Shura

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I drew a character design for your main character.

You must be registered for see images

You should rename him to Run btw.