Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
waits. You just have to reply to this , since no techniques have been made yet. (Thanks cj thread for staying closed forever)

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Okay, so sorry about the wait.

So, let's start with Super Vibrating Lightning

Raiton: Cho Biburato Raiton (Lightning Style: Super Vibrating Lightning)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 40
Damage: (+50 to any Raiton or object Charged with this)
Description: The user must be a Master Raiton User. With this the user can increase the frequency of his Lightning Chakra and with it, make an object that has more penetrative force then that of a Fuuton technique. Killer Bee's lightning prowess is so great, he can even charge weak but sharp pencil-point to pierce straight through a large tree trunk. As stated by Kisame, Killer Bee is able to do this by increasing the vibration frequency of his lightning chakra to surpass the standard penetrative force of wind-chakra.
(Last 5 turns)
(No lightning 2 turns afterwards)

The technique is self explanatory, you first of course need to have the Lightning Affinity in order to effectively use this jutsu. The technique activates quickly without the need for handseals as you simply increase the vibrations generated by your lightning by adding additional chakra to the mix with the use of this technique. Once applied, your Lightning jutsu will become much more powerful in terms of damage potential and allows them to have much more penetrative force then standard raiton techniques. The jutsu last a good while, however it will exhaust you of your lightning chakra for a couple of turns after it's use so it's best to try to close the fight out quickly after its use.

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
hmm nice i got this one.
Ok good, so, the last one Radiant Howl for some reason, this techniques become pretty popular.

Raiton/Fuuton| Mabushii Unari (Lightning/Wind Release| Radiant Howl)
Type: Attack/Defense
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The User concentrates a large amount of wind and lightning Chakra in his mouth that when releases sends out massive shockwaves of lightning and wind around that can obliterate whatever is in it path. The rippling wind and lightning creates a deafening howl that is able to drown out all sound and causes the and opponent to be deaf for the turn afterwards.
(No Lightning Or Wind Next Turn)
(Usable 2 times)

This technique is very powerful, you begin by concentrating a large quantity of lightning and wind chakra into your mouth before releasing it as a destructive blast. Think of it as using Pressure Damage with the added combination of lightning. Thanks to the howling wind and crackling lightning, the technique produces a intense sound that is able to render the opponent's sound techniques and hearing to be canceled for a short while. It's a very powerful technique and the description and usage is straightforward.

Any questions?

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Can this be fired from the lightning spear rather than your mouth? Only Question
I thought I replied to this long ago. My bad son...

Since it uses wind chakra, let's say no.
I would recommend just using it as stated in the jutsu, it uses no handseals and can be done rather quickly. Imagine it as a Pressure Damage that has lightning chakra incorporated into it.