Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Momos universe had a redshirt nebula if you don't wanna count that, which astronomically is conidered anywhere from small galaxy to galaxy sixed.

The same novel says people lived on that planet
You must be registered for see images

What did he create life too???

more then likely it was just some random planet in the universe rather then his own dimension however you can say he created life and a a whole solar system.

Im just not buying into it
Post automatically merged:

You clearly haven't seen fucking anime or even naruto so according to your logic itachi didn't one shot kakashi via tsyukyomi or aizen using his KS, you don't need to kill someone to one shot them ffs.
different context, Kakashi got negged by a glance
and no group of morons online ever argued that itachi was a million times stronger then everyone

Where momoshiki struggled with bee
and momo has a group of braindead fanboys who act like he scales million times higher then anybody despite that being so wrong when you look at the actual anime as opposed to dumbasses like yourself

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean you don't have to because according to your own logic kishis facts > opinions and feats and if you want to powerscale a redshirt nebula dimension is by scale massive.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean you don't have to because according to your own logic kishis facts > opinions and feats and if you want to powerscale a redshirt nebula dimension is by scale massive.
It's never stated that was his dimension man
The novels which you mentioned directly contradict that notion but keep going but facts dude

As you go based on redditors instead the series

I prefer the series but you can prefer the reddditors
i dont and wont ever

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For ur other post, because star busting freezes everyone to death and he can dimension hop

Second, yeah its why I posted that novel page, parrelel universe, however if you want to go by showcase its smaller by comparison as I said a redshirt nebula dimension/universe

I did claim at the start borutos powerscaling is all over the place, also why are you getting aggressive, I guess i'm touching nerves damn

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because they were actively waiting and sasuke actively screening for an otsuktsuki arrival, you think they're gonna be doing nothing?

Keep going based on reddit

im going based on facts and the facts say he didt even know momo was a otstuki
You must be registered for see images

They had no idea momo
was a otstuki

it was a assumption based on sasuke's theories

And tbh
they didt even know otstuki were invading

Momos universe had a redshirt nebula if you don't wanna count that, which astronomically is conidered anywhere from small galaxy to galaxy sixed.
you still didt prove it was his universe
that he created

you simply keep asserting it as such without evidence or even proper reason

Second, yeah its why I posted that novel page, parrelel universe, however if you want to go by showcase its smaller by comparison as I said a redshirt nebula dimension/universe
Im not contesting what it was

im contesting momo creating it

have you even been reading what has been sent in this chat???

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You forgot to post the prior ones and even the statement regarding the purpose of why sasuke was curious over kaguyas white zetsu army, as it was plainly obvious to sasuke and her scrolls she was waiting for other otsuktsukis which is why he randomly bumps into them traversing her dimensions

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the wiki even calls it

a random planet in space not to say the wiki is right in every regard

but im doubting they of all people are doing this out of spite when they are diehard boruto stans assuming kaguya loses even to the likes to toneri

If anything, The wiki is as biased as shit to boruto which just makes this article
all the more of a l

not even the biased boruto stans on the wiki are calling it momo's dimension

and love this dude debating me has a baryon pfp and a boruto banner
The only people who wank this garbage show are literal diehard fanboys for it

You forgot to post the prior ones and even the statement regarding the purpose of why sasuke was curious over kaguyas white zetsu army, as it was plainly obvious to sasuke and her scrolls she was waiting for other otsuktsukis which is why he randomly bumps into them traversing her dimensions
Love how you brought this up

Kaguya thinks she can fight her whole clan
with some zetsu

And yet you people are saying momo alone beats her

IG Momo >>>>> The entire clan of otstuki

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you read what I wrote during when i posted you'll realize even I contested it, why do you think I keep asserting the powerscaling of boruto is all over, its strong, but its hard to scale

"According to the novelization this is canon, does this make Momoshiki universal? nah it doesn't, it's easy to crop panels and claim them as facts"

This is literally what I posted

and love this dude debating me has a baryon pfp and a boruto banner
The only people who wank this garbage show are literal diehard fanboys for it
You're the one getting butthurt tho, not me god I really touched a nerve with this bro are u fucking 12?

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you read what I wrote during when i posted you'll realize even I contested it, why do you think I keep asserting the powerscaling of boruto is all over, its strong, but its hard to scale
It's weak

I provided evidence saying they lose to kage and the such

and you with the boruto pfp and banner disagree

Almost like there's not a pragmatic/logical to disagree but a personal/bias reason why

"According to the novelization this is canon, does this make Momoshiki universal? nah it doesn't, it's easy to crop panels and claim them as facts"

The wiki which also agrees momo stomps shippuden deadass calls it a planet

The wiki has no reason to lie cause they tend to be as biased as you are

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You didn't you're also innately biased towards it, it's funny cuz my fav anime is one piece the fact you are resorting to ad hominems means you're getting riled up due to it

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You didn't you're also innately biased towards it
You have a fucking boruto pfp and banner

Are you really trying to act like you arent a huge fanboy for this shit

I like king cold and he's my pfp
I dont go king cold solos all of dragon ball z

cause im to like him
Because unlike you, im able to separate fact from feeling

---------------------------------------------------------

you are resorting to ad hominems means you're getting riled up due to it

Dude look at some your comments in this same thread

You have cussed numerous times over

but sure, Only attack me for quote and quote getting riled up

Rules for thee and not for me ig, Is your motto

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was part of the OBD, momo isn't universal he was mostly established by lots of vs battle debaters to be around planet level, I was playing devils advocate to show how stupid it is to take author statements as conclusive and facts the fact you ran with it is legit sending my sides into space this is known as "argument ad infinitum" as I stated that prior to beginning the argument.

Bro, I had a gear 5 pic a few days ago, and I rarely even logon, you are legit using ad hominems to try and swivvle your way out having your jimmies rustled over a forum, chill the **** out, you'll get a heart attack

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was part of the OBD, momo isn't universal
As was i

both the naruto forums and one last forums ones

although got kicked off at one point or another
with regards to both sites

not that it matters since both were biased anyway

he was mostly established by lots of vs battle debaters to be around planet level,
I dont really care what people say

If the facts suggest that momo could blow up entire multiverses
I would say that

I go by what the facts say not what randoms say
and as it stands there's barely reason to even say him or anybody else in boruto can destroy towns

But ofc if im wrong and that is possible
id love for you to send a feat that would disprove such a notion

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You have cussed numerous times over

but sure, Only attack me for quote and quote getting riled up
Mostly and only to emphasize you are coming with direct attacks and assumptions about me, that is ad hominem and voids the debate as it shows you are getting emotionally riled up.

As was i

both the naruto forums and one last forums ones

although got kicked off at one point or another
with regards to both sites

not that it matters since both were biased anyway

I dont really care what people say

If the facts suggest that momo could blow up entire multiverses
I would say that

I go by what the facts say not what randoms say
and as it stands there's barely reason to even say him or anybody else in boruto can destroy towns

But ofc if im wrong and that is possible
id love for you to send a feat that would disprove such a notion
I'd say the obd is less biased, go and look at vsbattles now that is biased

Char scaling usually are farily simple for boruto due to less complexity, its mostly physical with solid feats, jigen and isshiki trolling naruto and sasuke casually puts him at his own league regardless as I continue to say it is harder to scale because more ABC logic is used to determine because this is due to kishi/ikemetos own deicison to scale the fights down, he verbatim said the chars never got weaker.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mostly and only to emphasize you are coming with direct attacks and assumptions about me, that is ad hominem and voids the debate as it shows you are getting emotionally riled up.

99 percent of the comments related to arguments relating to the boruto series or momo

You are getting annoyed at my comments which is kinda ironic cause your saying im the emotionally rilled up one

and ad hom is not even what was done
Ad hom, Is using a insult to then assert you are wrong

eg you are retarded and therefore you are wrong

I never said anything like that
in this thread

At most
I said your reasons for the positions arent based on pragmaticism which is not even a ad hom, it's more ascribing motive but whatever

it's not like you really know about fallacies

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ad hominem is a direct attack to the person you're debating you pulled out a weird assumption just based on pfp like what? And then make the assertion i'm a fanboy when one piece is my fav, I use various pfps I love the designs in boruto, like can I not use them? Wtf?

I've been debating for ages, not so much anymore due to work but I know about fallacies, if you have ever debated bleach fans then you know how much wank their and beyond fallacious arguments.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he verbatim said the chars never got weaker.
Source = Trust me bro

Manga that he fucking wrote says their weaker

Char scaling usually are farily simple for boruto due to less complexity, its mostly physical with solid feats
There's zero high end feats in boruto

if go based on feats
Pein negs the boruto verse easily

as does toneri

And im gladly ready to defend both of those positions because im actually going on solid feats unlike you

jigen and isshiki trolling naruto and sasuke
They did the same shit

momo did
the bloody velociraptor did

aswell as shin uchiha

Beyond just opinion pieces wrote by the fanboys
you cant really objectively put the dinosaur any higher or lower then isshiki

he fought the same version of sasuke and damaged him
Which is what the foddershiki here is hyped for doing

I'd say the obd is less biased, go and look at vsbattles now that is biased
it's biased just in favor of what beliefs you agree with

I've been debating for ages, not so much anymore due to work but I know about fallacies, if you have ever debated bleach fans then you know how much wank their and beyond fallacious arguments.
Yatta yatta

Yhwach affected and destroyed three dimensions so universe lv blah blah ignore the all the context and scenes that disagree

and volia now bleach solos boruto zero diff

ignoring that you apply this logic to boruto
as you did in this thread

Ignore all context and go
momo created dimension and it scales to stats cause im to said so

It's so ironic that the same yhwach bs
you think is fallacious, You yourself employ

At least, Yhwach actually on panel was affecting these dimensions by distorting by balance or some shit
Tell me again what momo has done by contrast

Last edited:

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Strawmanning now? Read my post where the first counter was me posting that novelization and stating it as a no limits fallacy in essence. Again this is what I said "does that make him universal, nah it doesn't" i was playing devils advocate using your own "factual" knowledge that is purely tied to author's outliers and time sensitive statements which are known to be inconsistent i.e in the databook it says no one without the sharingan can break itachis tsyukyomi" this is now retconned and not true.

You missed the entire point.

Also, you like pizza?

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love the designs in boruto, like can I not use them? Wtf?
like it
but dont biasedly stan for it like a fanboy

Jesus christ
I have never done this for king cold,haou the supreme king or pandora the conjurer

all of which have been my pfp at one point or another

Also one of my fav characters is neji and you dont hear me saying he just solos madara zero diff because im to like him

My likes dont matter, I can like neji all im to want
facts matter more then me and facts suggest madara solos neji

I can like a character outside of their power lv because unlike momoshiki,isshiki or whatever other dude you like
My characters are liked cause they interest me in some way, I relate to how neji was abused by his family

you just like these boruto dudes cause you see them as strong and once you take that away, there's nothing left to like cause that was what attracted you to them. That perception of power
You cant deny that power cause them being strong was why you like it

So when you watch it, you ignore or headcanon away every single instance that might suggest they are weaker
like every low end or direct statement

And that's fine
you can have a fan fiction, but dont act like people are wrong when your belief here ends at being a belief, there's really nothing to support it

It's flat earther tier and terms of factual validity

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^u legit wrote a wall over my baryon pfp pic damn when I've legit used pics from Johan from monster to berserk, lain, devilman, first of the north star, dbz, genocyber, fullmetal, hxh, claymore I usually keep pfps if i like char designs and their personas