P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kinshiki blitzes one on one, kurostochi is extremely fast she was the only one to weave fused momoshiki's extra wing cheese wing chung strike then got 12-3'd one shotted. The current kages did train and were expecting an otsutuski attack invasion so they did have intel to techniques that were effective against them, how much they got buffed we dont know.

Kishi/ikemeto did verbatim state they deliberately downscaled the fights in boruto (because the last had insane DC) he wanted the fights to be more grounded and hand to hand, the chars didn't get weaker, it's just the author's depiction, similar to dbz they have enough ki to casually bust planets but control it exceptionally limiting it to the target this never meant they got weaker. chakra control has always been a strong theme in naruto and the otsuktsuki are masters of it.

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,478💸
Kumi
675💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Kinshiki blitzes one on one, kurostochi is extremely fast she was the only one to weave fused momoshiki's extra wing cheese wing chung strike then got 12-3'd one shotted. The current kages did train and were expecting an otsutuski attack invasion so they did have intel to techniques that were effective against them, how much they got buffed we dont know.

Kishi/ikemeto did verbatim state they deliberately downscaled the fights in boruto (because the last had insane DC) he wanted the fights to be more grounded and hand to hand, the chars didn't get weaker, it's just the author's depiction, similar to dbz they have enough ki to casually bust planets but control it exceptionally limiting it to the target this never meant they got weaker. chakra control has always been a strong theme in naruto and the otsuktsuki are masters of it.
Hyuuga also

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That doesn't mean anything it sounds more hyperbolic than anything considering kurama has stated that even during jigens fight, and this was prior to Momoshiki that base Naruto was clashing with which even surprised him, base naruto, who had 50% of his chakra sucked before sasuke and nardo clapped him. The power scaling in Boruto is all over the place.

Harder to scale when big "booms" aren't happening also author statements aren't conclusive and can be hyperbolic if feats disagree with said claim otherwise we're crossing into the no limits fallacy zone.
Post automatically merged:

You must be registered to see images

According to the novelization this is canon, does this make Momoshiki universal? nah it doesn't, it's easy to crop panels and claim them as facts

Regardless i'm getting too old for this debating shit, I like crossover debates more and usually debate with friends only

Last edited:

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They are downplaying themselves. Because it directly contradicts their performance during momo and vs jigen karma stage 1, the awful ass shin arc disrupted most of the powerscaling in general, because during kaguyas fight sasuke couldn't even perform his rinnegan space-time ninjutsu obito had to help him, now he can easily traverse kaguyas dimensions, they are like 33 at this point IIRC, they had 19 years to hone their skills which is important to keep in consideration.

It's like goku getting hit with a bullet in super and getting scratched when he didn't in db. Subtle things like that don't matter in battle shounens once the real villain shows up lmao

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

According to the novelization this is canon, does this make Momoshiki universal? nah it doesn't, it's easy to crop panels and claim them as facts
This was more talking about the god tree
as that's how they ''eat planets''

by using the god tree to absorb the chakra from the planet

it's not like they are unicron from transformers

And btw if you wanna make a canon argument man
then the novel wouldt count as it's talking about the movie version which was retconned by the manga and anime

they had 19 years to hone their skills which is important to keep in consideration.
And naruto spent most of that 19 years doing paper work

Dude did you even watch boruto
the kid bitches about his dad never being home cause he's busy at his job

The entire plot cant even happen if he just trained everyday

But ig just trained every day for 19 years straight ignoring his son and the paperwork because some random with zero evidence said so

ecause it directly contradicts their performance during momo and vs jigen karma stage 1

jigen and momo are fodder so what

momo struggles with the five kage
and jigen with the dollar store jiraya

think what you want tho, you clearly already have a defined set of beliefs

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This was more talking about the god tree
as that's how they ''eat planets''
It literally says he created a parallel universe, you cannot twist that all that you said is they are "parasitic aliens" which was established in Shippudden.Retconned? The were smacking him harder in the boruto episodes once they powered up.

the 19 year at the table is an outlier, you're arguments are so fallacious it gives me nostalgia debating here in 13-14 lmfao. Do you really assume naruto sat down 19 years straight doing paperwork? Most of it was off-screen. The last is canon it's obvious naruto went on missions and trained post his kaguya and toneri fight. Why? Because they were actively waiting and sasuke actively screening for an otsuktsuki arrival, you think they're gonna be doing nothing?

jigen and momo are fodder so what

momo struggles with the five kage
and jigen with the dollar store jiraya
lold hard, momo one shot the kages and had them running away during the chunin exams his first feat was legit one shotting killer bee.

Jigen dropkicking and dispersing sasuke's PS and upper cutting naruto out his BM avatar forms is fodder? Show me one char capable of doing that with just one strike in the series i'll concede wtf am I reading, even amado stated the only reason the wish variant of jiraiya won is thanks to naruto and sasuke and his vassel being at at his asbolute limit which is why jigen sealed naruto to begin with. And he didn't even win, isshiki fodderized him. That was the point, to kill the vassel, koji would never even dream of attacking a healthy jigen.

think what you want tho, you clearly already have a defined set of beliefs
oh yeah, I will, i'm gonna go for now, u take good care of urself king cold it's as I said I've debated so much i'm too old for this shit nor do I have the time for it anymore due to work.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It literally says he created a parallel universe, you cannot twist that all that you said is they are "parasitic aliens" which was established in Shippudden.Retconned? The were smacking him harder in the boruto episodes once they powered up.
That was just a single planet

omg look at this vast fucking universe

so many stars and moons there

God tier momoshiki arguments at it's finest
All bullshit and zero actual shred of truth

And this shit clearly dont scale to his physicals anyway you can say it does if you want
but the narrative dont really care if you have some dumb fan fiction, it says and portrays what it wants anyway

ofc you can argue all day and say he blow up planets and universes if you want
that's your right, but im going to focus on what's on screen as oppposed to your fan fiction

he had trouble with gaara's sand, im doubting he can destroy anything near what you think he can

but again you can belive what you want
gonna do that anyway no matter how wrong you most certainly are

lold hard, momo one shot the kages and had them running away during the chunin exams his first feat was legit one shotting killer bee.

Wrong wrong wrong
you are wrong on all accounts

Killer bee was never one shot
If you watched the scene that you reference here then you would know that bee deflected momo's attacks

it was never an lol momo solos shippuden no diff thing
but you are allowed to have wrong opinons that are based on online consenus

I instead will go by just the facts, If that upsets you
then you could always leave not like it would bother me, Im not a big fan of biased shills like yourself

Show me one char capable of doing that with just one strike in the series

And unlike jigen actually destroyed the damn thing

Jigen just pulled a gaara and knocked sasuke out of it

but ofc your just going pull some cope tier argument to justify the fact that this did happen before and you just forgot

Which is fine
you are allowed to forget things

I just dislike that you sort of people are such rats about it, cant go ohh bob
I was wrong instead will say dont matter cause adult naruto solos shippuden in base or some other retarded as shit position

Average day for a above kaguya lv threat and universe destroyer

getting jumped and having to flea from a kage

boruto stans are the full of shit people ever how you tell me with a straight face

that this dude can solo kaguya when he cant even solo darui

Last edited:

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered to see images

This looks like a whole fucking solar system to me bro with a planet that's been completely life wiped. Ithe space time also seems distorted.

Gara's sand argument and his speed as always been fast, the other factor to gaaras sand is that it's his mother will effecting it and protecting gara so there will be an equilibrium in counter speed. Gara was also able to pull madara out of his susanoo, I mean come on man. What happened after gara caught him for 1 second? He gets a lariat to the stomach lol and is out lmao.

Bee did get one shotted whatever he did was utterly meaningless as his final attack was just redirected back at him.

I don't mind being proven wrong, in fact I enjoy it it lets me learn more but the argument needs to be fully analyzed and presented neutrally from all angles and not be susceptible to confirmation bias, which is what you're doing.

I'll see you later, gotta roll for now for reals but I enjoyed this.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This looks like a whole fucking solar system to me bro with a planet that's been completely life wiped. Ithe space time also seems distorted.

That was a random planet
momo was on

lol
it was not his dimension

we know this cause the planet had a humanity on it

Bee did get one shotted whatever he did was utterly meaningless as his final attack was just redirected back at him.
He survived
cause he used a tentacle clone

lol
you didt even watch the arc

Boruto fans as typical actually know zero shits about the show
they stan for it

Kingaku solos kinshiki and momoshiki at the same time

V2 Kingaku >>>> Darui >>> Momo

I don't mind being proven wrong, in fact I enjoy it it lets me learn more but the argument needs to be fully analyzed and presented neutrally from all angles and not be susceptible to confirmation bias, which is what you're doing.
dude your taking a random screenshot from the boruto anime and assuming it's momo's dimension

Are you really one to talk about confirmation bias
you automatically assume what confirms your beliefs on boruto scaling

You are exactly what you accuse me of being only difference being, Is im citing evidence for my points and have a tad more self awareness hence why would of never argued this shit to begin with

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How tf do you tie one shotting to killing and then say to me I didn't watch it? One shotting does not mean death have you even seen fiction in general? I'm well aware he didn't die I've joined this forum 10 years ago jesus.

Momos universe had a redshirt nebula if you don't wanna count that, which astronomically is conidered anywhere from small galaxy to galaxy sixed.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Killer B lived. This is confirmed during the credits.

Here's the L

How tf do you tie one shotting to killing

he was left undamaged with zero scratches by the end of the film
Lol

That was some oneshot momoshiki performed
couldt even break a single bone in the enemy's body

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You clearly haven't seen fucking anime or even naruto so according to your logic itachi didn't one shot kakashi via tsyukyomi or aizen using his KS, you don't need to kill someone to one shot them ffs.