Kinjutsu Stayed Kinjutsu

Arts

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What would of happend if Kinjutsu of the narutoverse Stayed as Kinjutsu and no one broke the code to use it.

Would Hiruzen would of one against the 1st and 2nd without using the Reaper death Seal

Would Might Guy be able to defeat Kisame without opening the some of the 8 Gates

Tell me what you guy's think if there are anymore examples out there please post them.

Goldrinn

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, I'm sure any fight where Kinjutsu was used to win, would have ended differently if it wasn't used.

I mean, that's usually why people use Kinjutsu. It's sort of a last resort. You realize your enemy is really strong, you're running out of tricks to use against them, so you decide to bust out the forbidden jutsu.

Arts

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think that's what happend to the third. If he continued to fight against 1st and 2nd he was gonna run out of chakra and die so he decided to use that KIN to take the 1st and 2nd with him so they would'nt go out to the village and cause more havoc.

DarkPhoenix

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if no one would use kinjutsu, the the 1st and 2nd would still be at peace since orochimaru wouldn't use kinjutsu. also, he would most likely be dead already since he can't transfer bodies and he is already 50ish......
most of the akatsuki would be along those lines as well i think.....

satori

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ABOSLUTELY AGREE. My homie here is right. Kinjutsu is neccesary to win some battles as a last resort when the regualr jutsu fail. The outcome would be dif if the code wasn´t broken, but that just proves that some jutsu are dangerous to apply. I wonder what kind of forbidden jutsu is the strongest. Dead demon seal owns IWR. What other ones are forbidden that are badass. Isn´t 8 gates taijutsu? I dont think its forbidden, its just dangerous to use because of the side effects. Correct me if Im worng.

Professor Sarutobi

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think 7 and 8 gates are (or should be) considered forbidden because of the huge backlash from 7 and death from 8th.

and yeah i was hoping someone would notice sarutobi used a forbidden vs a forbidden so it wouldn't matter if noone broke the forbidden rule it woulda just been saru and enma vs oro and maybe manda?
idk if he'd summon manda because the barrier around them was too small so unless he wanted the rest of the village brought in...

but anyway, yeah it would be alot different because pain would have never used the huge push and destroyed the village (id say it was forbidden rank since it shortens your life upon use) naruto couldn't use 1000 shadow clones because multi-shadow is forbidden because noone but naruto can use it without risking death. oro wouldn't have his body-switching or body-shedding to heal himself and kabuto wouldn't have IWR to bring back all the dead ninja in the war right now. oh and madara would be dead because he wouldn't have been able to use izanagi vs konan's last attack.

Amanwithnoplan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think 7 and 8 gates are (or should be) considered forbidden because of the huge backlash from 7 and death from 8th.

and yeah i was hoping someone would notice sarutobi used a forbidden vs a forbidden so it wouldn't matter if noone broke the forbidden rule it woulda just been saru and enma vs oro and maybe manda?
idk if he'd summon manda because the barrier around them was too small so unless he wanted the rest of the village brought in...

but anyway, yeah it would be alot different because pain would have never used the huge push and destroyed the village (id say it was forbidden rank since it shortens your life upon use) naruto couldn't use 1000 shadow clones because multi-shadow is forbidden because noone but naruto can use it without risking death. oro wouldn't have his body-switching or body-shedding to heal himself and kabuto wouldn't have IWR to bring back all the dead ninja in the war right now. oh and madara would be dead because he wouldn't have been able to use izanagi vs konan's last attack.

In regards to the Primary Lotus:

So opening the first gate is normally a Kinjutsu, so I'm pretty sure the rest are too.

Raikiri10

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In regards to the Primary Lotus:

So opening the first gate is normally a Kinjutsu, so I'm pretty sure the rest are too.
Of course opening the gates is a forbidden technique most kinjutsu usually have a toll or cost in order to use them mostly bad since they are forbidden for a reason