Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So my boy Joy Boy made a really cool theory based on conqueres Haki. I really enjoyed the video. Inside the video he goes in depth on how Big mom and Kaido have similarities.

I hope you like the video!!
You must be registered for see medias

Also on a side note when Joy boy is talking about the other forms of haki out the two other haki having next levels you showcased vergo. I believe oda made sure he didn't fightluffy or zoro because his ardement haki (in my opinion ) (also with sanji there was no haki displayed) is on another level. I mean it literally morphs his body making it at least 3 times as big as normal. Also while Gear 4th is Uber crazy its a mix between haki and mastering of devil fruit not just Haki. Vergo is the only one we've seen make ardament something entirely different. We also had yet to see vergo take some actual damage (not superficial) and how he got beat (by Law) was perfect due to how his df works.
just in case you forgot will show some side by sides
You must be registered to see images
You must be registered to see images

What do you guys think ?

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe both vergo and pica have mastery over armament haki and Luffy and dogtooth have mastery over observation

I'm sure more people will have mastery over these as it goes on but ATM these are the only people

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe both vergo and pica have mastery over armament haki and Luffy and dogtooth have mastery over observation

I'm sure more people will have mastery over these as it goes on but ATM these are the only people
I wouldn't say pica sure he had fully body haki like vergo but it didn't alter his appearance physically like it did vergo

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who knows there's invisible arm haki and visible haki and if the anime has any validity there may even be a difference in the visibe haki's with some being black and some purple.
That doesn't contradict the manga since it can't be coloured. Maybe is just haki's feature for one person or maybe the animators made it as visual aid for watchers.
The video explains well haki, thanks for posting it ^^

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That doesn't contradict the manga since it can't be coloured. Maybe is just haki's feature for one person or maybe the animators made it as visual aid for watchers.
The video explains well haki, thanks for posting it ^^
I didn't say it contradicted I said if it's valid, my point was its plausible there's levels to every haki

Reactions: Michelle