Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyone played it?
I know its kind of old but i dont really play games lmao

i was just wondering (if you played) what you thought of it, how you liked the ridiculous amount of quests you could do, and the overall theme and plot of the game?

i personally give it a 4 out of five, and thats only cuz im not finished after 70+ hours in

Reactions: Akiza

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It’s one of those hidden gems. A great game that almost nobody’s ever played. I loved the combat and how you can mix specialties between warrior magic and finesse wizards felt powerful with great destructive spells, warriors were juggernauts, and Rogues(finesse) felt quick agile and stylish.

Loved the musics score and the world. It was a great game. Like you I give it a 4/5 and I finished it through. It has a satisfactory ending.

Reactions: Akiza and Calpal

Calpal

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It’s one of those hidden gems. A great game that almost nobody’s ever played. I loved the combat and how you can mix specialties between warrior magic and finesse wizards felt powerful with great destructive spells, warriors were juggernauts, and Rogues(finesse) felt quick agile and stylish.

Loved the musics score and the world. It was a great game. Like you I give it a 4/5 and I finished it through. It has a satisfactory ending.
awesome dude, yeah i had never even heard of it before my best friend was just randomly like hey you should play this shit its huge af you'd like it lol

because it is​ huge as ****
i love how even on the same difficulty the way the battles go is almost never the same.
and yes i think it has one of the most unique and fun to play ability trees. like leveling up is so much more satisfying than in most games.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
awesome dude, yeah i had never even heard of it before my best friend was just randomly like hey you should play this shit its huge af you'd like it lol

because it is​ huge as ****
i love how even on the same difficulty the way the battles go is almost never the same.
and yes i think it has one of the most unique and fun to play ability trees. like leveling up is so much more satisfying than in most games.
Yup its a good game. Too bad the studio that made it got closed so we probably won't be getting any sequels.

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am actually going to buy that game together with Bloodborne on PS store, but not before I finish Witcher 3 on death march.

I heard its really good game that for some reason didn't become famous.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yup its a good game. Too bad the studio that made it got closed so we probably won't be getting any sequels.
I am actually going to buy that game together with Bloodborne on PS store, but not before I finish Witcher 3 on death march.

I heard its really good game that for some reason didn't become famous.

I've been trying to tell people about this game ever since I played the demo but nobody seems to give it a chance.
From what I understand it had a very poor marketing campaign so was only promoted mainly through word of mouth. Then as you stated the studio was shut down because it did t make enough back.

Sad it really was a great game

Last edited:

WeepinnWillow

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I picked up Reckoning years ago because it was a free bonus for PlayStation Plus members at one point. I sunk many hours into it. Such a great game.

My favorite thing to do, however, was go around pickpocketing and killing people in the villages for the hell of it. 10/10 would do again

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
played this game several times over on the 360....never gets old. always seemed to find something new out of every playthrough...wanted to eventually beat it as every class you could....stopped after about 4-6? lol

Reactions: WeepinnWillow

KamEnsuts

Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
cept those that dont get their about another year

Im only making this topic since all yous fools wanted to converse about was webcomix yes, with an x, cause its cool like that....and try to think logically here: vote when its your November 9th, 12:01 am or later...

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yo i did play this actually, game was icy

shit like this, Elder Scrolls, Fable, Witcher, etc. were my favorite type of games when i was into gaming tuff. the combat was seasick in this one though and the art style had like Fable vibes. the only thing is i dont remember any of the missions or the story, im pretty sure i have the platinum trophy too. the other games i mentioned had memorable missions imo. this game had dope combat and style but yeah, i remember a bunch of missions from the other games, cant even think of one from this game. so that has to take points away from it, i was just killing shit without any care or motive. like with elder scrolls i remember id be all in a lot of the missions, which made that game G.O.A.T level because it pulls you more into the world. with this game i just wanted to fight. still was a better than average game though